PROLOGUE

Im jaebum and Kim Yugyeom were standing in the middle of the living room.

Luggage was everywhere on the couch, so their parents stood infront of them.

"Excuse me?" Jaebum stated.
"Oh you heard me, one hybrid each! How fun would it be to have a friend around!" Their mom retorted with a smile.

Yugyeom clapped his hands together excitingly and Jaebum sighed.
"Hybrids are not friends, they are animals! No! They are slaves, better of that way"

"Im Jaebum!" The low and stirm voice of their father could be heard. "We will leave tonight, however tomorrow the both of you, will do as your mom says." Jaebum was beyond annoyed.

First they adopted another child, then they leave for America and now they want him to buy a stupid hybrid! He stormed out of the room and went upstairs. He closed his own bedroom door with a loud bang. His mom sighed.

"Yugyeom-ah will it be alright?" His mom searched for assurance. Yugyeom nodded and gave his mom a smile. "Ofcourse mommy, we will find 2 hybrids!" His mom patted his head and smiled.

Jaebum was laying in his bed, scrolling through his facebook feed. He saw alot of pictures of his classmates. Alot of them were pictures of them hanging out with friends.

He sighed and put the phone away. He wondered what it would've been like, if he had friends. But he hates society, he hates people and above all he hates to be in the open world.

Yah Im Jaebum, you are on rich kid aren't ya? You must be the king of your house

Thats what the elemantery kids would say. When Jaebum was a kid he was the most populair guy at school. Mostly because he, his parents were rich. That changed until his parents decided that he, himself wasn't enough.

Jaebum-ah isnt it nice to have a little brother
his mom said to which Jaebum could only chuckle, everytime he thought about it. Brother? Nice? Dont be kidding me he thought.

-Jaebums POV-

But here we are
One day later
Parents left to america
And im standing in the animal shelther, with Yugyeom.

"So you guys want an hybrid, correct?" The owner of this shelter stated, Yugyeom nodded. The man was fat, short and smelled like cigarretes. awful really.

This shelter didn't look great either. Grey, it smelled and it looked like it hasn't been cleaned for years. The difference between a real animal shelter and the ones for hybrids is, this place is really quiet.

"Any preferences?" The man eyed us. "Just get it over and done with" I said bored. "I'd love a cat hybrid!" Yugyeom said and I sighed. A man told him to follow him so he did. "Dont take too long" I yelled. "I wont hyung!".

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "So really no preference huh?" The man asked and I glared at him. "No, why should I?" I said. "Well, we have a few hybrids, they are new addition to the shelther. They are the youngest around here, we usually sell them to the auction house. But as we know your status mr Im, you could have a look around?" The man said.

I honestly didn't care. Also if this old man thinks im stupid he's wrong. I know damn right what auction houses are. They are basically places to sell hybrids to old perverts. Be that a man or woman. I dislike hybrids but im disgusted that this place sells 'the youngest' of hybrids to that place.

I sighed and nodded. "Sure lets go" I said and so I followed the man. He opened a big grey metal door, we walked down a long hallway. The walls were grey as well how lovely.

The smell was a bit better here, maybe because these hybrids wouldn't stay for long. "After you" the man said holding the door open for me with a smile.