Chapter 22

My dear dear friends,

Its the beginning of the end hue, enjoy♡

Youngjae woke up in the middle of the night, with a slight headache.

He was laying in bed, Taehyung not next to him.

He saw the bedroom door slightly ajar. Which confused him, because ever since he got here

That door was always locked.

Taehyung was not next to him, his ears twitched in doubt.

Should he, make a run for it?

He heard a chuckle and woke up from his thoughts.

"You weren't thinking any naughty thoughts, were you?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Youngjae.

Knowing he was looking at the now locked door.

"I just texted Namjoon, he will come over" Taehyung said as he sat down next to Youngjae.

"B-but its f-four am" Youngjae stuttered.

"Oh yes honey, but you need to be fully prepared" Taehyung grinned as he brushed his hand through Youngjae's hair.

Youngjae visibly shivered, not knowing what happend when he was 'asleep'

"P-prepared?" Youngjae stuttered anxiously.

"In the evening today you will have a client. He wants you to be fully prepared." Taehyung announced

He stood up and walked away. He grabbed the door handle, unlocking it and leaving the room.

Youngjae sobbed

He didn't want to be used, not again.

He wonders, what he saw that day. He saw a glint in Namjoon's eyes that he can't figure out what it meant.

All he knows is that he is scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What do you mean gone!? And why are you leaving too!?" Jinyoung questioned.

They were all awake again as they noticed Jaebum was gone, and Namjoon got a message from Taehyung.

"He probably left a while ago, I gotta catch up. Taehyung is dangerous, I don't want Jaebum to get hurt. Because of me" Namjoon said as he put his jacket on.

"What does Taehyung want?" Jackson asked.

"He said he needed me now, that it's important" Namjoon said.

Mark was holding Bambam, who kept blinking trying to stay awake in the mits of this.

"Baby go back to sleep" Yugyeom said as he brushed the youngers fringe away from his eyes.

"This is a mess, this is a chaos!" Jinyoung panicked.

"I will go to my uncle, he lives an hour away from here. I'll try to make him come earlier than expected" Jackson said.

They all agreed

"Be careful honey" Mark said as he kissed Jackson.

"Ofcourse, stay here with Bambam and Yugyeom okay?" Jackson said as he softly patted the cat's hair.

Namjoon was about to leave the house as well but got dragged back.

"Oh no mister, you are not going alone" Jinyoung protested.

Jinyoung grabbed his jacket and Namjoons eyes widened.

"No! You aren't coming! Its dangerous" Namjoon said but Jinyoung pushed him away.

"You either go with me, or stay here. We'll make a plan so Taehyung doesnt see me. But I won't leave you alone there" Jinyoung said and before Namjoon could protest he was already out of the house.

"Good luck guys, we will be here okay!?" Yugyeom yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"N-no! I dont wanna!!" Youngjae pushed Taehyung hands away, as he was on top of the younger on bed.

He was fighting back, much to Taehyung's dislike.

Taehyung was trying to undress Youngjae, but today it wasn't as easy.

"Fuck! Stop fighting you worthless piece of shit!" Taehyung yelled but it didn't work

Youngjae kicked around and hands were flying in all directions.

Until a smack was heard

Youngjae's eyes widened in fear and he quickly backed away.

He hit Taehyung hard across his cheek.

A red tint appearing

Taehyung touched his cheek in shock, and smirked evilly.

"Did you just, hit me?" Taehyung glared at the puppy with evil eyes.

Youngjae whimpered in fright

Taehyung crawled forward but was distracted when the doorbell rang.

"The heck, Namjoon is early.." Taehyung mumbled to himself as he quickly left the room.

"If you aren't undressed when we comeback, you are in for the worst punishment ever" Taehyung said looking at Youngjae.

He ran downstairs as Youngjae shook from fear.

Hot tears rolling over his cheeks, and he was frozen. He didn't dare to move an muscle.

He grabbed his tail and closed his eyes tightly.

Taehyung came back looking aggravated as hell. Even more when he didn't see Youngjae undressed.

"Why the fuck aren't you undressed!? You're begging for a punishment" Taehyung growled.

Again the doorbell rang

"Fucks sake! If there again, is no one at the door. I'll bloody murder someone" Taehyung screamed

He ran downstairs to open the door, this time Namjoon was standing in the opening.

"Did you ring the bell before?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon shook his head.

"Enter" Taehyung opened the door and Namjoon walked in.

"Close the door behind you" Taehyung said as he walked to the kitchen. To fill two glasses of wine.

But Namjoon didn't

"Why did you text me, what do you need help with?" Namjoon asked as he looked at Taehyung.

"I want you to help me, and prepare Youngjae for his client. It'll be fun, two of us just like the old times" Taehyung said in a voice that made goosebumps appear on Namjoon's skin.

They drank their wine, as they talked a bit.

"So what do you say?" Taehyung asked

Namjoon eyeing the stairs as he saw a figure running upstairs

"So what do you say?" Taehyung repeated as he knew Namjoon didnt hear him. He looked at the direction Namjoon was looking but saw nothing.

They both stood up and finally left the kitchen

Taehyung threw his arm around Namjoon's shoulders and slowly walked upstairs.

"Like the old times?" Namjoon questioned as they now stood infront of the door.

"Like old times" Taehyung smirked as he slowly pushed the door open.