Chapter 7

-3rd pov-
The next morning Jaebum was sleeping peacefully, while Youngjae tossed and turned the whole time. All the words Jaebum had said repeated in his head. It hurted, but he knew this was his life. To be treated like this.

Thats what the voices would tell him, the voices came ever since Taehyung owned him. And they've never left.

Youngjae got woken from his thoughts when Jaebum's phone went off, Youngjae turned his head to see Jaebum still sleeping peacefully. "H-hyung" he whispered carefully, but no reaction. He slowly poked his side, this time Jaebum moved and groaned turning to the wall. Youngjae let out a small sigh. "Hyung" he said a bit louder this time. "Y-your phone" Youngjae said before Jaebum pushed him off the bed rather harshly.

Youngjae whinched in pain when he landed on his butt. "You get it" Jaebum mumbled without looking up. Youngjae pouted but obeyed. "H-hello?" He said walking out of the room, not wanting to irritate Jaebum more. "Jinyoung hyung!" Jaebum heared a happy Youngjae say. Jaebum's eyes shot open. "Mhm no, why?" He heard Youngjae say and Jaebum sat up now questioning what the conversation was about.

"I-I dont know if I can h-hyung.." Youngjae said. "The weekend?" He said. Jaebum knew where this was going. "Yeah I want to go!" Youngjae said without hesitation, and this angered Jaebum. He threw his door open making Youngjae jump. "H-hyung" and without saying anything he gripped the phone out of his hands. "Fucking Park Jinyoung. I already told you to get your own hybrid get lost" Jaebum yelled and hang up.

Youngjae didn't look at Jaebum but Jaebum saw his lip quivering. Jaebum however did not care. "You cant go" Jaebum said and youngjae looked at him."w-why!" He said. Jaebum chuckled and leaned forward to his face. "Because I say so" jaebum said. "I want to.." youngjae said silently but not silent enough, Jaebum heard him. "What right do you think you have? You are an hybrid and you should obey me" Youngjae looked down but nodded. "I should punish you" Jaebum said and with that Youngjae looked up in shock.

"W-what?" Youngjae stutterd and made jaebum smirk. He leaned in again to brush his lips on the ear of Youngjae. "You've been a bad hybrid" Jaebum whispered sending shivers down to Youngjae's spine. He shook his head and slowly walked backwards. Jaebum tutted before grabbing Youngjae's wrist.

"Dont be a bad hybrid now" Jaebum said. Youngjae was scared, and didn't know what to do to escape. He couldn't. "Bend over" Jaebum said eyeing the desk in his room. Youngjae widened his eyes and shook his head whimpering. Jaebum sighed. "If thats what you want"Jaebum mumbled to himself before roughly pushing Youngjae over the desk. When Jaebum pulled his pants down Youngjae shut his eyes and bit on his lip.

"Count them for me" Jaebum said. The first smack was harsh and painful. The red mark not fading, and Youngjae sobbed. He realized that he forgot to count when Jaebum chuckled. "5 more then" Jaebum said. "N-no p-please im sor-" and another smack. Youngjae knew it was his fault. He should never have thought he could do whatever he wanted. He disobeyed and deserved this. "T-ten" he barely whispered out. Jaebum intentionally wanted to go with 5. Jaebum pulled Youngjae up to stand.

"Go downstairs and wait in the kitchen" he said and Youngjae nodded darting out of the room. He picked up his phone and saw a message from Yugyeom. "Jaebum-hyung, we will come over today to visit." he read. He sighed, he just wanted a day off from everyone, but guess not.

-Jaebum's pov-
Strange how I now feel nothing anymore, maybe I have finally woken up. I walked down the stairs and saw Youngjae sitting on the chair in the kitchen uncomfortably. We locked eyes but i looked away when I started cooking. "Youngjae-ah" I said and Youngjae's ears peerked up hearing his name. "You are mine, got that?" I said but heard nothing. "Words" I said sternly. "Y-yes, I understand" I heard and smiled.