thirteen

"She doesn't even miss my dick." Justin put down his glass, and with a raise of his eyebrow that told the bartender to fill it up, he looked at he stranger he was talking to.

The stranger didn't know it was Justin Bieber and neither did the bartender. The blue contacts, hat over his head, and covering up of the tattoos did the trick. Justin himself was surprised. He honestly didn't think the disguise would work.

"I'm.. Sorry?" The stranger looked at him, laughing a bit. "Can't relate."

"Yeah, I'm sure you can't." Justin replied with a huff, turning towards the counter again and bringing his drink to his lips.

"Maybe you need to give her a reason to miss you." He heard the stranger say.

At that, Justin let out a small huff. "I don't want her to miss me. I'm just pissed that she doesn't. Every girl misses me."

The stranger laughed. "Who do you think you are? Bieber?"

Justin looked down at the once again empty glass of his, shaking his head when the bartender asked if he wanted a refill. He looked at the stranger, smirking as he got to his feet. "I don't know. You tell me." He winked, leaving the stranger staring after him in awe.

As an angry and buzzed Justin pushed through the crowd towards the back door of the place, he couldn't help but think back to the night he had seen Caitlin in the club.

That was the day he knew he had to have her body. He just wanted to see it again. He needed to touch her and feel her underneath of him. She was his.

Justin settled down that night after a long shower and watching several random TV programs in the living room of his large hotel suite. As he looked out the window he could see the Vegas strip, and sighed happily to himself.

He found himself dialing her number on the hotel phone. It was three in the morning. There was no way she would be awake.

She picked up on the last ring. "Hello?" She nearly shouted into the phone. In the background Justin could hear loud music and people talking. He stopped for a moment.

"Okay, bye." Caitlin's voice sounded again, before Justin could stop her.

"Wait." He said quickly, licking his lips. "It's me."

"It's you. Good." Justin heard her groan through the phone.

"Well don't blow me away with your enthusiasm or anything." He muttered.

She groaned again, then sighed. She was quiet for a moment. "I'm too busy for your bullshit attitude right now, Justin."

"Well I'm not busy at all. And I want to hear all about whatever you're wearing in that nightclub I can hear in the background." A grin pulled at his lips, his tone playful.

"You're so annoying. Bye." The line went dead.

Justin slowly pulled the phone away from his ear, his jaw clenched shut. The bitch hung up on him. He was pissed.

After plugging his cell phone in to charge for the night, he flicked the lights off and jumped into bed.

He didn't know why Caitlin was ignoring him and avoiding him. Didn't she know he was the best she would ever have in bed?

That night, Justin only knew one thing for sure. He was going to make sure that she knew she belonged to him.

-----

Why is Caitlin avoiding Justin? Is it just because he's been an ass or is there more to her reasoning?

Why is Justin being so possessive over Caitlin? Do you think he really just likes her body or do you think he likes all of her?

Short chapters for the win :)