{One}

{Before we get this started, I will start off by telling you all that there will be some made up places in this book.}

"Mr

"Mr. Rondinelli, sir.. Your wife is here to see you." Thomas, Cris's assistant walked into his office.

"Tom. Why are you telling me?" Cris sighed, shaking his head. "Send her in."

"Yes sir." Thomas went to get A'Mirah.

A'Mirah walked in and smiled at Cris. "Hello beautiful. How are you doing today Mrs. Rondinelli?"

"I'm doing." She said. Cris got up and helped her to her seat after kissing her. "I don't know what these people are doing here." Cris chuckled.

"What do you mean? And you don't have to do all of that, Cris. I'm not helpless just yet." A'Mirah laughed.

Cris shooed her off and sat on the edge of his desk. "What I mean is all of these idiots around here acting ignorant. They know you're my wife. They shouldn't come to me and tell me when you are here. They shouldn't stop you. You can walk in and out of here and any place that I own whenever you want to and help yourself to whatever."

"It's fine."

"It's not A'Mirah.. Me and the staff in this building will have a meeting this afternoon, I will send out emails to all of my other businesses and whoever there that's in charge will have meetings with their staff."

"Okay, Cris." A'Mirah sighed, getting tired of the conversation.

Cris paused for a minute before speaking again. "Raheem didn't come in today.. Have you heard from him?" He asked.

"Him, Adonis, and Jai-Vonna met with Justin Hargass. He wants to do business and get some type of partnership having to do with the wines. He wants to see if you can sale his wines in your stores and he'll sale your wine in his."

"No one consulted me about anything and what in the hell does Adonis have to do with it, he isn't apart of Rondinelli Cong. He clearly told me that he wanted no part of any of my conglomerate. I can't have that."

He dialed Raheem who didn't answer. He dialed Jai-Vonna's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Great to know that I have one responsible child that keeps their phone on them and answers. Where are your brothers?" Cris asked.

"Raheem is on his way there to talk to you about a meeting we just got out of, and I am on my way to another meeting."

"Hm. Alright, so I hear Donny was at this last meeting.. Why?"