{Seven}

Jai-Vonna

I wake up and roll over and I am facing Dylan's back.

I roll back over and grab my phone from the night stand. "Fuck." I mumble after I see that It's after twelve and I have missed calls from my father, mother and Grayscn.

"Jai." I hear Dylan. "Where you going babe?" He asks me.

"Home and then to work. My dad is going to kill me."

Dylan looks at me confused. "And why is that?"

"I haven't answered any of his calls, I wasn't home last night. I should have at least called to tell him that I was not going to be home."

Dylan sits up in the bed. "You are eighteen. Grown."

"And I am also living under my parents room and as long as I am I will respect their rules and expectations and I will live there until after I graduate."

"I respect that." He nods his head. "I was just saying."

"So was I." I state. He stands up and walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. "How was last night?" He asks.

"Okay." I admit looking down at his happy member rising.

"I love you." He rubs his thumb over my lip. "I love you too." I tell him.

"Call me later or I will call you. Let's have lunch around three."

"I will call and let you know if I can or can't. I have to get with my boss and see what all we have going on."

"Your dad shouldn't mind."

"My boss below my dad. He's new."

"Please do not tell me it's that guy that was trying to act all hard."

"At the restaurant? Yes, that's him and he wasn't acting. That's how he is."

Dylan rolls his eyes. "That's funny." He shakes Hus head. "But Jai can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"Who was spanking your ass? It was hella red and had handprints all over it. I just didn't say anything."

I stand trying to think of a lie. What am I going to do? Tell the truth and sound as well as look stupid? 'Oh, I mad errors typing so my boss spanked me.' I mean it isn't like I didn't like it. I loved it, but I won't let Grayscn know that.

"Let's just say that when you have an ass like mine and you are killing a dance... After it your teammates will smack it."

"Well I should be the only one smacking it."

"Okay, but you don't." I tell him.

Dylan moves his hand down to my ass and smacks it. Harder.

"I have to go." I say. I pull away from him and make my way out to my car and then to my house.

I walk through the from door and my dad is sitting in a chair. "Dad sorry. I-"

He cuts me off. "It's fine. When you continually didn't answer I called Bella and she said you came to her house and fell asleep."

I sigh in relief. I sure do love my best friend.

"Yeah. I was so tired after work." I lie.

"Grayscn was keeping you busy I seem I'm assuming he was busy as Well and not putting you up to doing everything."

I nod. "Yeah. My fingers are sore from typing so much and he's doing his part.

"Good." He looks down at his laptop with a worried look on his face.