{Nineteen.2}

Grayscn

"What in the hell are we doing here?" I ask Jai.

"Going to the roof." She tells me. We ride the elevator to the fifteenth floor and get out of the and walk to a door that we opened and led to a ladder. Jai-Vonna starts climbing.

"Where are you taking me? Heaven?" I jokingly laugh. I climbed the ladder behind or underneath her.

She laughs. "If you want me to lay this pussy on you when we reach the roof then I will be taking you to heaven."

Just thinking about her doing a split on me last night makes me want her to. "Lets play a game." I say stepping up into the snow. It's freezing out here. There's chairs, tables out here. "So people just come out here and chill huh? When is the last time you came out here?" I ask.

"Last year when we came down here for my Father's Birthday. I mean people only come out here when it is the summer time."

"Good." I pick her up.

"This is what we are going to do." I kiss her and put her down. "We strip down to our under clothes and we lay in this snow. Whoever gets up first owes the other breakfast, lunch and dinner for two weeks cooking is required

Jai-Vonna nods. "That's nothing. I think that the loser also has to give the other person head for those two weeks whenever they want it."

Oh really? I start stripping, Jai-Vonna does as well. "Okay and on the count of three... One.. Two.. Three." We both lay in the snow. After five seconds of not being phased by the coldness I jump in. "Wooo!" I shiver and rub my arms as if I really can't handle this.

"Well, well, well." Jai-Vonna says as I help her to her feet. "That's too bad." She pouts. "I was literally gonna have a good ass time sucking the soul out of you." She rubs my chest.

I pick her up and her legs instantly wrap around me. "I want to marry you so bad." I kiss her lips. She smiles and hugs me. "I love you so much Grayscn Hastings."

"I love you more than that." I tell her. "I believe that, but I really love you." She says.

"I don't want to go back to that hotel. How about I get us an apartment to stay in."

"You can, but we came down here t-"

"I flew you down here to be with you only. I don't give a damn that my brother and our friends are here. I don't want to be with them, I want to be with you, Princess."

"I am so cold." She looks in my eyes and laughs. I put her down and I hand her my large coat. She puts it on and buttons it. I put my shirt and pants on. We head back into the building and I rent us an apartment for the rest of this month.

Jai-Vonna

I wake up in the middle of the night hearing Grayscn whispering as he spoke over the phone. "Yeah. Just get rid of that. I will get some more. I can't risk her finding that or finding out about it."

About what?

"Alright. Thanks, man.." He pauses. "You know i'm trying to stop. I really am. I just can't help myself. I will soon though." He sniffles. "Okay. Bye." He hangs up the phone. I close my eyes and Grayscn crawls back into the bed and wraps his arms around me. He kisses the back of my head.

When I wake up the next morning Grayscn's arms are still wrapped around me, but I don't hear him snoring. I turn to face him and he is looking down at me with watery red eyes. "Baby, what's wrong?" I rub his face. "Did you not sleep?" I ask. He closes his eyes and nods. "How did you sleep?" He asks me.