actually chapter 24

I left my second mate in his room and headed to the girls' room. Oh you want to know what happened, uhhh OK?

   "I  choose........... Me" I say then get up and run out of there leaving a dumbfound Alex in the room. What do I do now? Who do I choose? On one side there's Josh, but how can I trust him again? He lied and kept secrets and how do I know that what he felt was real. Then there Alex, he's the reason Neal killed himself, I barely know him and what If he just want me for my powers. This is why I hate having to deal with mate's. I always knew I was going to have two mates because I'm the Queen but I thought Neal was one of them and I already picked Josh. I didn't thing they would be TWINS. Fml.

      I finally choose to go to the girls room after walking around for about five minutes.

      And that's where we are. I'm laying on Dany's bed with Dany next to me as the girls are on the other beds laying on there back thinking.

   "Maybe we should forgive them?" Dany more like asks. I clench my fists and shake my head.

   "They lied to us. We trusted them. I knew I shouldn't have joined them, I just had a gut feeling" I tell them and they nod.

   "Did Jade make it hom-" oh shit. I was about to finish my sentence when I realize Kaitlynn still doesn't know about Brandon being a Cold. She could be in danger. How could we all be so careless?

   "We need to go" Liana says and I nod as we all get up and get in a circle holding each other's hands.

   "Now" I finish and we teleport outside of my house.

      The lights are on and we hear multiple people talking inside the house.We run inside and go to the living room then grab Kaitlynn and put her behind us as we growl at Brandon and his friends/ girls' mate's. Josh isn't with them, at least that's a good thing.

   "Girls, what going on?" Kaitlynn asks completely oblivious to whats happening.

   "There all apart of the Cold family" I sneer and Kaitlynn gasps looking at Brandon hurt. Tears run down Kaitlynn's cheeks as she stares at Brandon her mate.

   "I knew we should have never trusted you. You disgust us. We want you to leave and never come back" I spit out. The girls are facing the mates that they loved and that betrayed them, they won't talk and they can't talk.

   "Leave before I make you leave" I growl and they look at there mates longingly. I snarl at them getting there attention.

   'Go to your rooms in my house girls' I instruct and they leave without a word, making us alone.

   "You don't get a right of seeing them. Good thing they'll get second chance mates, I can't say the same for you" I tell them and they growl at the thought of there mates loving someone else.

   "Enough! You don't get to do that. You don't get to act like you care after you lie to us, keep secrets from us and betrayed our trust. You have no right to do that" I yell at them and they whimper. Guilt is plastered all over there face as they stare up at me pleading with there eyes for me to forgive them. I make my face stone hard and cold, they stop moving as if i froze then with my eyes.

   "Leave. I won't say it again" I say with anger and disgust. They whimper and whine but they get up to leave none the less.

   "You know. Josh has been through a lot. Every time he dated someone they always went after his brother. They betrayed him to get to his own flesh and blood. H– we were just afraid you guys would reject us if you knew about us" Max informs me and I freeze.