//four//

School was going well. Brendon had finally reciprocated his feelings towards me. It seemed like for once school wouldn't make me want to shoot everyone in the place. Not to mention, Halloween was coming up very soon. And I couldn't wait to show off.

I had a few ideas for my costume, but I hadn't made a final decision... until I transferred here. Everytime I thought about what everyone's reaction would be to what I wore, I felt a feeling high.

///

"So it's a plan?"

A sea of "yes's" sounded in approval from all over the lunch table.

"Fuck. I'm so excited. Do you think we'll get suspended though? Or expelled?" Jes questioned, her mood swiftly changing.

"Fuck 'em if we do. It'll be pretty legendary either way," Ashlyn responded.

"She's right. Ah, I'm just so ready to see everyone's faces," I smiled devilishly, thinking about our plan.

"Kae, you're so fucked up," Chad Lucille, a trans outcast I decided to let be my friend, insulted.

"Hey, shut the fuck up!" I shouted and threw a chip at him.

He jokingly gave me the middle finger back. He was also caught, yelled at and sent to sit a table by himself by sister Sherry, an annoying new nun. I suspected they had it out for him. It only fueled my hatred for her more.

///

I grabbed the brand new tube of fake blood I had purchased over the weekend. I squeezed a little out and strategically placed it on my face.

I sent the group chat, full of everyone from school involved in the plan, a selfie once I was finished. I was feeling myself and I knew Brendon would be shortly as well.

Shannin picked me up not much after I sent the picture and we headed off to get everyone else. She played it safe in Skelton makeup and an all black attire. Still very un-catholic like, so I approved. Next we got jes, who played in a little less safe in a short wizard dress and cape. Tijana totally flaked on the plan and came ready in her school uniform. But Ashlyn, she gave me some comedic relief in her sexy Jesus costume. She wore a white slit dress, a thorn crown, and some bloody wrists with nails adhered.

I felt less anxious about how I was dressed now. I had on a tight black leather dress, laced down my cleavage and ending at my belly button. I accessorized with upside down cross earrings and had one drawn in blood below my eye. I even had a pair of devil horns to top it off.

It was 7:57 am when we walked into the building. School normally started at 7:45. Being late wasn't my thing, but now I could say I was fashionably late.

The halls were cleared out and quiet, the only sound coming from our shoes on the linoleum floor. Jes, Ashlyn, and I locked arms and headed to homeroom.

We waited a moment before entering the classroom. Jes entered first, followed by Ashlyn, and then me. Each time they walked through the maze of desks, gasps were heard.

"Happy Halloween, Mr. Urie," I said in a cocky tone and gave him a wink.

He was flabbergasted, yet he seemed intrigued. He called a girl over to his desk and told her something fast. She picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Kae, Ash, Jes, outside!" he barked at us.

Ashlyn was already about to laugh and I held back my smirk. Jes looked like she was going to burst into tears. Poor girl had never been reprimanded before. Well, until she met me.