5.8K 301 98

  The small crowd was cheering as Yuuri made his was onto the skating rink. His hair was slicked back, just as Viktor said he liked it. He could feel his heart jumping into his throat at the thought of him, knowing he was watching him at that very moment. He glanced to the side, where his friends and Viktor stood, instantly finding Viktors' glorious self. He took a deep breath, smiling at the man before closing his eyes. The music began to play; it was a slower song. Much slower than Eros, which he had skated to before. He felt his body sway slowly, the feeling of ice against his blades sending pleasure through his veins. He took another deep breath, crossing one finger (praying nobody could see it) as he attempted the salchow, which he had failed numerous times. His heart stopped as he was going for the landing, he could hear his blood rushing in his ears. He opened his eyes; he had did it. The crowd was cheering loudly, and he felt himself grin ear to ear. He let himself turn to look at Viktor, who was clapping and saying his name in congratulations, sending the nervous skater a wink.
  Yuuri flushed as he continued to sway, doing numerous twirls and spins and easy going jumps. He prayed nobody could see his blush, and if they did, he hoped they'd shake it off for exhaustion. Finally, the music stopped, and so did Yuuri, one arm caressing his own neck. After a few seconds he made his way off, instantly being met by Viktor.
  "You did great, Yuuri!"
  "Thank you, Viktor," he said softly, his face red with sweat and flattery.
  He made his way to the dressing room, Yuuko screaming congratulations and praises at the fatigued boy.
  "Everybody is so proud of you!" Viktor exclaimed, clasping his hands together.
  "Are you?"
  "Am I what?" Viktor asked in confusion.  
  "Are you proud?" Yuuri asked softly, looking up at the tall male.
  He smiled kindly, one hand gently resting on Yuuri's shoulder. "I am the most proud of all," he said, his voice coming out smooth.
  Yuuri let out a sigh in relief, embracing his coach. "Thank you."

  Yuuri had just finished his pork cutlet bowl, a pleased smirk on his lips and one hand on his full stomach. "Yuuri! Come."
  He looked up, seeing Viktor in just a white towel, another one in hand reaching out to him. He grabbed it, continuing to stare at his idol and coach, beginning to stand up. "Meet me in the hot springs!"
  He skipped off, the towel riding at his hips, causing Yuuri to ferociously shake his head. Bad thoughts, bad thoughts, bad thoughts!! He covered his face with the towel, his eyes squeezed shut. He would not deny his attraction to the man. He would not deny his feelings to the man. But he would deny the fact that he had numerously pictured him without that towel.
  He let out a small sigh, making his way to the next room where he then began to strip. For a few seconds he stared at himself in the wide mirror, looking himself over. His body had slimmed out miraculously, though his tiny pudge would come and go what seemed like daily. He wrapped the towel around his waist, crossing his arms over his stomach as he made his way to the hot spring. Viktor had his head laid back, his eyes shut. He let out a small thanks before dropping the towel, quickly sliding in before Viktor could see him.
  "Yuuri!" He said once he finally noticed the dark haired male. "How do you feel after the marvelous performance?"
  Yuuri thought for a second, as he was feeling so many things it was hard to answer in just one word.
  "Exhausted," he finally said, as he was mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted.
  "I'd bet, plus you even pulled off the salchow! You did amazing!"
  Yuuri smiled, his chest tightening with happiness from the praise. He placed his hands in his lap as he smiled down at the steamy water. "Thank you."
  Viktor began to scoot closer, causing Yuuri to be well aware of all of his physical features he would need to work on, such as: body fat, slouching, his hair, his facial expressions. He stopped, instantly sitting up straight and attempting to smile, though his lips only quivered.
  "Why are you so nervous?" He had his head tilted, as if he were genuinely curious.
  He knows, Yuuri thought to himself. He's got to know. He's playing with me, isn't he?
  "How was the pork cutlet bowl?" Viktor asked, changing the subject.
  "It was great!" Yuuri could feel his mouth begin to water up, despite him just finishing his third bowl not even fifteen minutes ago.
  "I'm sorry I didn't join you, but I really have to plan the next choreography for your next performance. I hope I can make it up to you."
  Yuuri just smiled, waving his hand. "Don't worry about it!" Of course he wished Viktor had joined him, as that would have been perfect having his two favorite things at once. Not that I was having Viktor! His face flushed at his own thoughts, snapping his head to the side so Viktor wouldn't see his red face.
  He wasn't paying attention, though. Instead he was staring up at the dark sky, breathing out little puffs of smoke from the chill air. Yuuri soon felt an arm wrap around his shoulder, causing him to jump.
  "Did I frighten you?" Viktor asked casually.
  "N-no," Yuuri replied, swallowing a large lump in his throat.
  He stared at Viktor, more than he'd like to admit. He drank up every feature, from the slant of his chin to the, as cliché as it sounds, curve of his lips.
  Unexpectedly, Viktor turned his head to Yuuri, catching him in the act of staring. "Do you like what you see?"
  He used his index finger to lift Yuuri's chin up, like several times before. He could feel his body stiffen nervously, his eyes wide. Viktor just smiled down at him, water dripping from his bangs to his eyelashes. He blinked them away, leaving tiny droplets to remain.
  It was then that Yuuri noticed just how close they were. If he were to even speak, his lips would surely brush against the others. Slowly Viktor pressed his lips against his, for the first time. It lasted only seconds, but left Yuuri speechless for minutes. It may have been their first kiss, but it would not be their last.