The Plan (Fixed)

Sakura's POV

Love, something so freely given. We were taught as children that love is something magical. What we were never told was that just as brightly as it burns, it can be put out just as quickly. Closing my eyes and breathing in slowly let the realization sink in. I finally had it. I'm done with Sasuke. I always show feelings towards him and he never shows them back. I can't keep pouring my heart into someone who will never reciprocate my feelings. I finally understand that no matter how hard I try or how much I love him, I will never be able to change his feelings. I slowly open my eyes and let them take the image of the person next to me. Ino, my best friend, is right next to me like always. I know with her help, I will finally be able to move on and get closure. "I'm done. I can't keep expecting that Sasuke will one day love me. So I'm done with my crush on Sasuke''. She starts laughing, "How long are you going to last without him this time?" she asks. I look into her eyes and have my serious face on, "I'm done. I finally have accepted that he will never be able to reciprocate my feelings and I can't keep wasting my time on 'what if'. I do wish this wasn't the case, but Ino... I went over it in my head a million times at this point but there would never be a case where he likes me."

Ino POV

She's serious. What now? She can't stop my ship. I want her to be happy with him like I am happy with Sai. I need a plan and fast. "How about for a last hurrah type of deal? You try something that I think can possibly show Sasuke's true feelings toward you." "I don't know Ino..." she says. "Just try this once. If it doesn't work out I'll help you move on and won't bring him back up. If you don't try this last thing you will never get true closure. You will forever live in the land of what if '' After a moment of hesitation she responds with an, "Okay let's do this." This is your last chance Sasuke, to realize your feelings.