Chapter 4

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Chapter 4- Kendall's P.O.V.

Carlos, Logan, James, Rebecca, and I are on the couch just talking about random things.

"What should we do now?" James asked.

"Seven minutes?" Logan suggested.

"But, I'm the only girl!" Rebecca protested.

"Yeah, and no one is allowed to kiss my girlfriend except for me!" I said.

I love Rebecca so much, that I would take a bullet for her like literally! We met five years ago, the month after Cassandra and I had a huge argument. I really want to propose to Rebecca at our concert in Hawaii.

"I think we should get some sleep. Our plane leaves tomorrow," Carlos said.

"Yeah you're right Carlos," Rebecca said.

"Night!" Everyone said while they went to their rooms.

I sat down on my bed and started to think. What if I meet Cassandra during the tour? What will I say? Sorry? No she should be saying sorry because she made such a scene about it! My thoughts were interrupted when Rebecca came into the room and sat next to me.

"Kendall, what's wrong?" Rebecca asked in a worried tone.

"Oh, uh nothing. Just thinking," I said.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about somebody I knew in the past."

"Who is it?"

"Her name is Cassandra," I simply said.

"Where you guys like a... you know.. and item?" Rebecca questioned.

"No! no, we were best friends until she got all mad because she didn't want me to join the band."

"Well that was stupid of her to do."

"Yeah, well I'm tired so we should get some sleep," I said as I yawned.

"You look funny when you yawn!" Rebecca giggled.

"That was funny? You thought that was funny?" I said as I got on top of her.

"No Kendall, please don't!"

"To late," I laughed as I tickled her.

Her laugh is so cute, I can never get enough.

After two minutes of the tickling session, we went to bed, but shared a few kisses before we drifted off to sleep.

             -Next Morning-

"Ahhh!!"

That is what I heard. Then I felt people on top of me. I open my eyes and saw Carlos, James, Logan, and Rebecca on top of me. This is what we do every morning whenever one of us is not awake on time for something.

"Get off me!" I yelled struggling to breath.

"Oh sorry!" They said together.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"It's four in the evening," said Logan.

"What!? I've been sleeping for that long!" I said as I got up from bed.

"You still need to pack. Remember our plane leaves at nine, and we are leaving at eight," Carlos stated.

"Okay, let me pack and I'll come down for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." I said.

"Breakfast, lunch, and dinner?" Rebecca questioned.

"I will have a little bit of everything," I responded.

They left to let me pack and get dressed. I can't wait until we get to Hawaii! First, we're going to do sightseeing before the concert starts, and when the concert happens then I'm going to propose to my beautiful, caring soon to be wife! It will be a magical night.

              -4 hours later-

We are in the parking lot of the airport. There was a car that we parked next to that looked similar to something I've seen before.

"Kendall, come one!" Rebecca said while she intertwined our hands together.

"Oh yeah, let's go," I sighed.

Why does that car look so familiar? Oh well, it's not important. We got checked out with our plane tickets and we were going to put our luggage on the moving belt. I volunteered to put our luggage on it. The rest of them went to sit until our flight was called. As I was putting the bags in, me and this other person's hand brushed together. We both looked to see who we just touched and it was Cassandra!

"Cassandra?" I asked to make sure it was her.

"Hi Kendall," she simply said.

"Uh, where are you going?"

"I'm going to Hawaii."

"Me too."

"That's nice," she said sadly.

There is something wrong. I think it was what happened in the past.

Before I can say anything Cassandra said something instead.

"Kendall, we got to talk," she said then walked away.

Well that wasn't weird at all (Note the sarcasm)! I went to sit down with the others waiting for our flight to be called. I wonder what Cassandra wants to talk about. Hmmm..

Hopefully we can get the same plane and sit in the same isle so she can tell me what's wrong. I will still treat her as a friend. What I said to her, I didn't really mean it I was just mad. I guess I'll find out soon.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.