Chapter 24

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Chapter 24- Cassandra's P.O.V.

Weeks has passed by, and Kendall is recovered from his injuries. It has been weeks since we got married. Everything I ever wanted came true.

I remember looking over fans' comments about the wedding.

"They are so cute." "That was sweet of the nurse to have their wedding happen"

Those were the comments I loved, but there was hate.

"I can't believe it!" "Kendall can do way better."

Kendall always tells me to ignore them because they are just jealous. He is right because they are.

It has been great having Kendall forever in my life. We have went to many different interviews. The one thing Kendall always tells them is "I love Cassandra so much, that I will die if she is out of my life."

And that is true.

Kendall and I are both living in my house, well our house.

It has been great having him live with me.

Right now, Kendall and I were cooking dinner together.

"Okay Cassandra, where is the sauce?" Kendall asked me.

"Sauce for what?" I asked him.

"For the spaghetti."

" You did not say you were going to make spaghetti."

Kendall nodded his head, "Yes I did."

I was getting annoyed, "Okay, I will make the sauce." I sighed as I got the tomatoes out of the refrigerator.

Kendall turned off the stove and walked behind me. "Cassandra I'm sorry."

I stopped cutting the tomatoes and turned around to face him. "It is okay Kendall. I probably did not hear you correctly."

I turned back around and started cutting the tomatoes again. Kendall then came by my side and put the knife down. He then held on to my hand and walked to a chair by the kitchen table. He patted his thighs gesturing me to sit on him. I did as told and looked away from him.

"Hey what's wrong, is it about the spaghetti sauce?" He asked me.

I shook my head and started to tear up.

"Cassandra look at me." Kendall commanded.

I looked up at him and he wiped my tears with his thumb. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I breathed in heavily, "I read a tweet saying that when we have our first argument as a married couple, that we will divorce each other."

"That is so not true." Kendall hugged me and rubbed my back while I cried hard into his shirt.

"But I see that all the time. All those young married couples end up divorcing each other in less than a month. Kendall I can't bear to have you out of my life." I exclaimed.

"That may be true, but we are strong. We will take care of each other until the day we die."

I stopped crying and looked up at me. "Are you okay now?" Kendall asked me.

I nodded my head, "Yeah."

"Good," he kissed my cheek, "Let's get back to cooking."

~

"That was a good meal." I sighed while patting my stomach.

"Yeah, you're a really good cook." Kendall explained.