Chapter 10

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Chapter 10- Kendall's P.O.V.

Dream~
I was at the park sitting on the swings. I then noticed a couple walking by, and it was Logan and Cassandra holding hands and walking around. I then walked over to them.
"Uh, hi guys." I said.
They both looked at me like I was some kind of alien.
"Can I talk to you?" I said as I looked at Cassandra.
I then grabbed her hand, but Logan stopped me.
"If you want to talk to her, I need to hear what you need to say." Logan snorted. I sighed.
"Cassandra, I thought you love me." I said.

"Love you," she laughed, "as if. Who would love you?"
Cassandra and Logan started laughing and walking away.
End of Dream~

I woke up with a start. Maybe it's true she doesn't love me.

I felt my tears trying to escape, but I hold it in. I need to forget about Cassandra and be happy that I have Rebecca. Even though, I love Cassandra. A few minutes later, I decided to get up and have breakfast. Me and the guys decided to stay in Hawaii for another four days, so we can go sightseeing. But today is like a lazy day.. for me though anyways. I have to help Rebecca with the wedding plans, but I don't know why we plan it so early. As I walk down the stairs, I see everyone passed out on the couch. I walk a little closer to them and I see Cassandra snuggled up in Logan, with Logan's arm around her.

I just walked to the kitchen and found some cereal to eat. As i'm pouring cereal into a bowl, Cassandra came in.

"Kendall?" she asked.

"What." I said, but in a rude way.

"Kendall, are you mad?"

"No, I'm happy as can be." I said as I plopped down in a seat.

Cassandra sat in the seat next to me. "Kendall please tell me what's wrong." she pleaded. I just sighed.

"Are you and Logan together?" I asked looking at my food.

She just laughed. Why is she laughing?! I looked up at her with a serious expression in my face and she immediately stopped laughing.

"Oh you're serious," she asked, "Why would you think that?"

"Because after you and Logan kissed, you put your head on his shoulder and this morning I saw you guys cuddled into each other and it seemed like you guys were dating."

"Kendall, Logan and I aren't dating.  Sounds like someone's a little jealous." Cassandra said with a smirk.

"No, I'm not jealous." I scoffed.

"Oh really, so you wouldn't mind if I go out with Logan?"

"Uh yes, I would mind."

"And why is that, it's because you're je-" she said, but I cut her off.

"OK, maybe i'm a little jealous."

"Haha I knew it!" she said while putting her fist in the air declaring victory.

I just laughed.

"So how are you and Rebecca?" She asked.

"Oh we're good. Today we're thinking of the wedding plans." I said as I shrugged.

"Oh. Kendall, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"I was just wondering if you and I can hang out today, you know catch up on things," she said, "But I see you already have plans." She then bit her bottom lip.