Chapter Three

Cass had invited Taeyong over so she could tell both of the boys at the same time. They didn't react with sympathy because they knew she hated it. Instead they made a plan and went to the basketball court to help clear her head. Her mum had been out of her life for almost 15 years, it was understandable that she needed some time.

At the court Cass, as usual, thrashed the boys 2 to 1. They honestly were useless.

After a while a crowd had formed along the side of the court watching the three mess around. When the boys first debuted no one seemed to notice her but as her relationship with Taeyong developed, it became harder to keep Cass away from the spotlight. And the comments made weren't always good. Gradually she became more self conscious, listening to the whispers and harsh comments. The boys had told her to expect it as a girlfriend but nothing could have prepared her for the criticism she received or the hate she experienced. When the boys were around the hoards of fans would never touch her but when the boys had to run to practice, she worried if they would still hold back.

As the boys left some of the crowd followed them. However as Cass continued to shoot, she didn't notice the small group still on the side of the court... gradually coming closer to her.

Phew! Next chapter is finally published!!! Sorry it took so long but how you enjoyed it!! I will update soon so you won't have to wait long

Kisses
-N