{1. The Chase}

Word Count: 1749

When I came to, I was in a nice comfy bed. Silk sheets were wrapped around my small body, surrounding me in warmth. I was so comfortable that I didn't want to ever wake up or really do anything ever again.

But then the memories flooded back.

I shot up as the vision of that man began plaguing my thoughts. I looked around, but I couldn't see anything other than the full moon spilling through the window and onto the hardwood floor. My heartbeat picked up speed.

Where was I?

Where was that sick man?

Would I ever make it out of here?

"You've finally awoken, Kitten," a deep voice said from the darkness causing me to jump as goosebumps rose across my skin.

Well that's one question answered.

"W-Where am I? What do you want?" I questioned as the man appeared from the deep shadows of the room.

"The Silver Crescent Pack," he proudly stated as he crept closer to me, causing me to slowly get off the bed and try to create as much space between us as possible. But like every cliche ever, my back came into contact with a hard wall, causing a gasp to escape my lips. "As for the second question," he said as he quickly closed the space between us. "What I want is you."

Suddenly he pinned my arms above my head as his eyes hungrily swept over my body. "You look amazing in that shirt," he lowly said.

I looked at him in confusion before I looked down at what I was wearing. I was in an oversized gray v-neck that dipped way too low for comfort and hugged my body too tight. "You make it hard to control myself, Kitten," he said as his green eyes turned a soulless black again and his fingernails turned into long, jagged claws, causing my heart to jump in my throat and tears to jump to my eyes as fear filled my chest.

"Oh don't cry, Kitten," he said as he took strands of my hair in his dirty hands. "This'll be hard and fast," he smirked before he attacked my lips with his own, causing my eyes to go wide with shock. If he noticed, he didn't show it because his lips wandered down my jaw all the way down to the end of the v collar of the shirt I was wearing.

"L-Let me go," I whispered as his hands wandered down to my hips. He chuckled as his claws sunk into my hips, causing me to yell in pain.

"It's cute you think you can tell me what to do, Kitten," he mused before he took my delicate clothing in his teeth, and in one swift motion, he ripped it off my body, only leaving me in my bra and underwear. Cold air enveloped my body and a shiver ran through me, not only from the cold, but from his diseased hands on me.

Blood was running down my sides, staining my underwear and running down my legs and on to the floor. "Please don't," I weakly begged as he released my shirt from the grasp of his mouth and the fabric fluttered to the ground.

"Oh come on, Kitten," he said as he finally released my hips, causing a wince to escape my lips as his claws exited my skin. "No need to be a downer. I'll treat you right," he said as he cupped my cheeks with his bloody hands. "And you'll love every second of it," he whispered as his hands wandered down my body and rested on my back where my bra clasp was.

Then, out of sheer fear, I mustered all of my strength and courage and kneed him as hard as I could in the balls. His hands immediately clutched his injuries and I took the opportunity to slip away and run into the shadows of the room.

I quickly ran my hands along the walls until I felt the unmistakable feeling of a cold brass doorknob. I wasted no time throwing it open and as soon as my foot hit the ground, a bone-rattling growl ripped through the air followed by the terrifying sound of bones breaking.