Paul McCartney: You Know I Love You

Just another chilly windy day in Liverpool, I walked through the streets my brown hair getting blown in front of my pale face every so often. I smiled to myself very content at the moment; nothing could ruin the moment I thought.

But soon enough I was eating my thoughts because I heard from the distance what sounded like girls screaming and I felt the ground rumbling before me which automatically told me that it was practically a rampage. Before I know it I see for myself that a group of at least a 100 girls are barraging towards me and in the front I see none other then 4 young men, about my age running from them with mix looks of laughter and fear. I’m honestly kind of confused on this and it seems familiar for some reason like I’ve seen it before but I can’t wrap my mind around it.

I was smacked back into reality when I realized that the rampage was heading straight towards me, I felt a surge of panic rise up inside me and I was torn between running away and possibly getting trampled or hiding in a dark alley that could have pervy old men. But before I could make a choice, somebody grabbed me and I was running for my life from girls screaming names like “John!” “Paul!” “George!” “Ringo!”

I didn’t get a chance to look at who was pulling me along with them because we had turned a sharp corner into a hotel; I was surprised that the girls even continued running after them after we had entered the hotel. I was pulled into an elevator and I realized that security guards were blocking the girls, but they were still trying to push through and get to these 4 men, still screaming the names from before. Finally the doors closed leaving me alone with them. I looked and found them all doubled over, panting from running. I smiled a little; they seem to be out of shape a little bit. I also noticed that they were wearing fairly nice suits, maybe they were rich? That would explain those crazy fan girls.

“Not to be rude or anything, but who are you guys and why did you pull me with you?” I asked, they all were standing now when I said that, and they honestly all looked so familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on who they were. I think I can see why those girls were chasing after them, they are all very attractive especially the one standing nearest to me. “Aw we left for a few months and she doesn’t remember us, lads” one of the tallest guys said, he had brown hair and a similar Liverpoolian accent as mine. I gave him a confused look tilting my head for affect, “maybe this will jog your memory, love” a man with a fairly large nose and sort of shorter then the rest said, “we’re gonna make it big one day Sabina and when we do we’re gonna having girls chasing after us and screaming our names!” the boy with the Liverpoolian accent told me. I felt as though it was obvious now. “John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr?” I asked looking at each of them when I said they’re names. They started beaming and nodded and we all collided into a hug.

The elevator doors opened and we walked down the hallway to they’re room. “So how did you guys see it was me? I mean you were running pretty fast from those girls” I giggled smiling sweetly, “well Paulie here could spot you from a mile away” John said pointing his thumb at Paul who was blushing, I grinned at Paul “well thanks for saving me back there or else I would be spread eagle on the street with multiple foot prints on me” I giggled again, the others chuckled I glanced at Paul who was still blushing. Is he really that embarrassed? I thought to myself, smiling.

We arrived at the room, and the minute we walked in almost all of them collapsed on the couch. I rolled my eyes playfully, “you guys are really out of shape” I said sitting on the arm of the couch, George chuckled “not for long, if girls are going to keep running after us we’ll be as fit as horses!” he exclaimed, I rolled my eyes again. Then I felt an arm sliver its way around my waist and pull me down with it, I look behind me and see a goofy smiling Paul (who still has a slight tint of his blush on his face) “remember the promise I made to you before I left?” he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

Flashback

I was hugging the boys goodbye because they had finally gotten signed and were going to start recording some of their songs and start touring. I guess they really were going to make it big, not like i doubted them or anything but they were always bragging about it.

I just got done hugging George when i moved onto Paul, out of the rest of them he looked sad that he wouldn’t be able to see me for a couple of months and I’ll be honest it was really hard for me to say goodbye to him because I’ve been crushing on him almost my whole life. We were the greatest of friends, but I’m really going to miss him. I hugged him and he hugged back tightly it was almost like he was holding for dear life, not wanting to let go. “Goodbye Paul” i whispered to him, “goodbye Sabina Greta Salpeter” he whispered back. We pulled away but he hands lingered on my hips, he looked in my green eyes as though he was searching for something. “I promise when i come back I’m going to take you to dinner and never let you go” he said quietly, i grinned and nodded “i looked forward to it James Paul McCartney” i said using his full real name, he grinned noticing it. He kissed my cheek as John called him to get on the train, “bye” he yelled waving out the window on the train, i waved back grinning.

End of Flashback

“Yes” I said whispering back to him, I felt him grin “how about I fulfill my promise tonight. I’ll pick you up at 8?” he said still whispering, I grinned and looked at the time realizing it was 7:15. I got up a little too quickly drawing attention to myself, “I have to get going, I just remembered I have a date tonight” I said glancing at Paul he was smirking and winked at me. John, George, and Ringo all made dog noises I smiled rolling my eyes at them, “I’ll be sure to visit tomorrow!” I said to them waving them a goodbye, they waved and yelled a form of goodbye.

I jogged down the street, I didn’t live far away but I wanted to have enough time to take a quick shower and get ready. I arrived at my house jumping into the shower, I got out and towel dried my hair, and got on a cute strapless black dress that ended right above my knee I put a matching black bow in my hair. I did my make-up but only enough to look natural; I slipped on some matching black ballet flats that also had a little bow on them. I sprayed on some perfume that I know Paul fancied. And at that exact moment I heard the doorbell ring.

I checked myself over in the mirror one last time and opened the door to a very handsome Paul; he had his mop top hair neatly combed and was in a tux. He was looking at the floor but when I opened the door he looked at me with those beautiful eyes and smiled, he looked me over and his smile grew he walked forward and hugged me “you look gorgeous” he whispered as he kissed my neck “you don’t look bad yourself Mr. McCartney” I felt him grin against my neck as he pulled away. “And you’re wearing the perfume I love” he smirked; I smirked back as he held out his arm to me and we linked arms.

The dinner was actually really lovely, nobody bothered us considering that Paul bought out the whole place for just one night so we didn’t have to be bothered. There were girls outside screaming for him, but once I came out they went dead quiet but I got a 100 death glares pointed my way, but Paul just chuckled and pulled me closer to him. Throughout the dinner we talked about how touring went, mentioned tad bits of how much we missed each other, what has changed since he left, and he kept flirting and commenting on my looks and outfit. All in all, I won’t be forgetting tonight any time soon.

Paul being the gentleman that he is drove me back to my house and walked me to the front door. “I hope you had a good time tonight because I know I sure did” he grinned looking at me as we reached my doorstep, “you know I did, dinner with a Beatle every girl’s fantasy” I chuckled, he laughed. Then silence fell between us, Paul grabbed my hands in his and kissed both of them I grinned at him, he looked me in the eyes “Sabina for as long as I can remember I’ve had the biggest crush on you but tonight just showed me how much I’m in love with you” Paul said softly, I smiled sweetly up at him, “I love you too Macca” I chuckled, Paul groaned “don’t call me that now it reminds me of John, and this is the last place I want to think of him” I laughed, “okay Paulie” he grinned “that’s better” he spoke quietly as he leaned in closely and kissed me passionately. We pulled away and he started to hum Love Me Do, “love, love me do. You know I love you. I’ll always be with you, so please…” he sang quietly, “love me do” I sang the ending for him, causing him to smile.