Chapter 3

I dedicate this chapter to psychotic_ava. She is the first one that voted to my story! Thank you and stay awesome♡

ALICE POV:

Sitting into the principal's office is not what i imagined at all. Him yelling and calling my parents will get me into huge trouble. For gods sake, i haven't even been on good terms with them because of what happened last night with James. Got grounded for a month and after this i will get grounded forever. Imagine that just school and home. No going out with your friends, no more Starbucks coffee, no more boyfriends. When i will get older it will be the same routine just work and home. I'm sure my mom will be glad, but hey it's not my fault Amanda stood near the goal and my ball hit and broke her nose, but on the bright side i scored a goal!
I will tell you what happened of course, and this is 100% true!

20 min earlier:
P.E the class i hate the most. And playing soccer against the boys it's the worst.

"Come on Alice, you can score us a goal i trust you" said Anna, my team player. Suddenly the ball came my way and i stood there frozen not knowing what to do! All the boys started running like a big stampedo on my way. Scared i started running with the ball and oh sweet baby Jesus i was near the goal! I was gonna make it and score a goal for my team. I had this feeling of happiness that finally i can make something right. But that didn't last longer because Amanda was near the goal and my ball hit her in the nose, and the ball went into the goal too. I scored my first ever goal and also broke Amanda's nose :/ i don't know how to feel. Feel guilty for Amanda or be happy for scoring my first goal?

"Alice did that on purpose. She wanted to do that and hit me with the ball" started screaming Amanda and of course coach trusts her, since the principal is her dad...
You know what i fell happy and proud! I shouldn't feel guilty for that bitch, i scored a goal and i'm so proud of myself!
"Alice go into the principals office NOW!! Yikes my coach was beyond mad.

I was walking down the hallway when the most unexpected thing ever happened, someone pulled me in to the janitors closed and kissed me. Wow, that was one hell of a kiss, it started soft but then turned into passion. I wrapped my hands around the persons neck. It was dark and i didn't saw who it was. Suddenly he pulled away and kissed my forehead softly and disappeared. I stood there frozen, with one thing in my head: I NEED TO KNOW WHO KISSED ME? Looks like we have a mission guys! 

I stood there for a good 3 min and then i remembered i had to go into the principal's office "note the sarcasm".

NOW:
I was lost into my thoughts when my mom barged into the office.
" ALICE MARGO ROBERTS WHATS HAPPENING TO YOU! I CAN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE MY OWN DAUGHTER. YOU ARE NOT THE CHILD I RAISED. SHE WAS A GOOD STUDENT AND DIDN'T BOTHER ANYONE. Then she turned at the principal "I'm so sorry for my daughter behavior. What can we do to make things better? She asked him.
"Well for starters she could say sorry to my daughter or get detention after school for two months" he answered.
"NO WAY IN HELL I'M GONNA SAY SORRY TO HER, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT SHE STOOD NEAR THE GOAL AND MY BALL HIT HER!! AT LEAST I SCORED A GOAL AND I'M DOING WELL IN SCHOOL, UNLIKE YOUR DAUGHTER THAT OPENS HER LEGS FOR EVERYONE! I was beyond mad and didn't regret anything.
He stood there with open mouth, "THEN THREE MONTHS DETENTION TO YOU MS.ROBERTS" he said with anger and clearly was  disappointed that i didn't say sorry to his daughter, oh well not every time things can go the way you want, right?

"What happened to you Al, you now you can tell my anything" my mom said with sadness. She looked like she couldn't take it anymore and wanted things to be like before. Sorry to dissapoint you mother, I can't be always you perfect little girl!
-Mom i won't be the girl that everyone makes fun of because she loves books and dreams about good things and changing this world. I won't be a puppet anymore. I will strongly stood on my ground and won't take shit for anyone. She was clearly surprised of my outburst.

I said that and went to my locker to get my books and write my homework at home. My mom waited for me at the car. When i opened my locker there stood a red rose and a note. I smelled the rose and when i opened the note it made me smile like a love sick girl.

              DEAR ALICE♡
              I WAS SO PROUD OF YOU TODAY. YOU NEED
              TO BE STRONG AND STAY ON YOUR GROUND
              MORE OFTEN. YOU ARE DEFINITELY SOMETHING ELSE. 

             P.S: YOU ARE A GREAT KISSER.
                                                                         YOURS FOREVER A.

Maybe his name starts with an A or his surname. Hmm, i need to find out who is he. He sure knows how to make a girl feel special and fell butterflies in her tummy...♡