Chapter 6

It's finally Monday! The day i waited for so long. You may ask me why? Eh, i have the essay for atoms that my little cousins wrote for me and i can't wait for science class and show my essay to Mrs.Potter hehe. I can't wait to see the look of her face!!

As i woke up i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that i put a little bit of mascara and lipgloss. My hair was naturally curly so i didn't have much work to do. You know those "how to make a cute hairstyle for 5 seconds" photos on Pinterest or videos. Those things i hate the most! If it's 5 seconds then why it took me 40min to do it? And it's not easy at all! I picked out my outfit last night. I wore blue jeans, converse, black shirt and a cardigan if i get cold. When i saw what time was, i grabed my bag, phone and started running for school. No one was home to wake me up.

My parents were on a trip from work. James was in New York for an importand soccer match. The match is in few days but the lef earlier. My parents said they will be there to cheer for him. But me on the other hand can't go, because we are still not talking. I really want to be there and cheer for him. Whateever happens between us  i still love him and care for him.

As i was walking to school a car stoped. I knew that car very well. It belonged to Jace. He rolled his window down.

"Hop in, we are both late little Alice" he said with a huge smile.
I didn't think twice i and walked in. What? I would be twice more late with walking.
"Did you not woke on time too Al" - he asked.
"Yeah, my parents are not at home, and James is in NY city for his match" i answered sadly.
"Why are you sad Alice, tell me what happened and i will make things better, i promise angel" he clearly sounded concerned.
"It's just me and James got in a fight few days ago and want to see him and cheer for him. I mean after all he is my brother and i love him" i said sounding sad. I missed my bro! The one that always jokes about my high and plays mean pranks on me.
"You know what, as i promised i will make things better, I have a suprise for you after school so be ready" he said with his stupid smirk on his face that makes him more sexy with his eyes starring at me, and his plump pink lips that i wish to taste and- OKAY ALICE STOP BEING AN MANIAC. FOR GODS SAKE HE IS YOUR BROTHERS BEST FRIEND!!
"Okay, i will see after school what this huge suprise is"
"Oh, trust me you will love it!"
As the car stoped in front of my school, i started running to my class, which i had science. HELL YEAH!!

As i walked into the room with confidence, everyone stoped what they were doing and watched me. They wanted to see what will happen between and Mrs.Potter the witch.
"Again late Alice, whats your excuse for today?" She said while watching we carefully.
"You see Mrs. Potter because of the 150 pages essey you gave me i didn't sleep well" i said with confidence. Hahaha i didn't even write a single word thaks to Jack, Zane and Trent. They are my favorite cousins now.
"Okay, at least you did your essey. Give it to me so i can see it"
I gave the essey. I know im going to have an A, everything is rigjt and nice written. As the time passed and the bell rang Mrs.Potter gave me back my essay. AND GUESS WHAT I GOT?!? OH YEAH C+. She hates me so much and even if she knows that everything is nice written she gave me C+. What a witch! This makes me hate her more.

As the day passed i no good thing happened. I didn't see Jace anywhere and i was thinking about the suprise. At first i was thinking if irpt's some kind of joke but then he won't do something like that, right?

Finally the classes are over and while i was walking out the door i saw Jace with a sign in his hands! IT WAS WELL WRITTEN:

ROADTRIP WITH ME TO SEE AND CHEER FOR JAMES??
PLEASE SAY YES!!

This made me happy and smile like a fool. "Yes" i said while noding and running to hug him.
"But i don't have any clothes of money with me" i told him while looking disapointed.
"Don't worry, everything is ready and in the car! Julie, your friend helped me with everything" he said smilling and showing me his dimples which made him look so cute!
Julie was at the school door next Alex. They both waved at me and told me GO.
"Okay, lets do this thing" i said with a huge smile. Okay guys i confess i thing my crush for Jace is back and i can't help it but feel drawn to him.

*BEEP BEEP*
YOU HAVE ONE NEW MESSAGE

DON'T YOU DARE GO WITH HIM ALICE ROBERTS. YOU ARE MINE AND I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO WITH ANOTHER GUY.
YOURS, A♥

TO HIM :
FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT ASKING FOR YOUR PERMISSION. SECOND I'M GOING WITH JACE.
YOU WERE CUTE AT FIRST WITH THE ROSES AND THE NOTES, BUT THEN YOU STARTED SCARRING ME. IM GOING TO SEE MY BROTHER AND YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH TO STOP ME!!

I send the message and turned my phone off. Nobody is going to ruin my happiness today. Not some stupid, crazy, possessive stalker that is too scared to show me his face.

Come on i'm going on a road trip to New York with my crush to see James. It's every girls dream and i'm not going to waste it. I will make the best of it and enjoy it!!