Josh Hutcherson imagine Part Two

"You seriously think you love me?" Josh said softly

How could I not?How could anybody not like that beautiful face? I didn't understand why he was always so self conscious!He is one of the most awesome,beautiful,smart person I know.I think he sometimes over thinks the thing that people say, but when people hate on twitter about you.You just laugh!Hey I learn something about my self that I didn't even know everyday!

"Josh of coarse I don't think I love you!" You say,trying not to smile

"What?" He said,on the verge of tears

"I know love you." You state

You have wanted to get that if your chest but you didn't want to hurt Ross so you kept it locked in! Josh is so much better than Ross he can make you laugh,sometimes cry from laughing,Angry,sad,upset,or Happy! But those are thing that people that are I love go through.

"(Y/F/N), don't so that to me!I thought you didn't really care about me and that this was an act!I know you would never do that but oh my god. I live you so much and you scared me and........" He kept on mumbling something,as you smashed your lips to his!

"I will never leave you!I love you Josh but you have to understand. You are beautiful and nobody is ever going to change that!They can't well the Capitol probably can but hey you will heal to be beautiful! Heke,I would like you if your nose was your forehead and your mouth was your nose!I love personality and that's all that matters!" You say,then kissing him again

Josh turns around so your on the wall! He got a back injury working with Liam the other day, and so it was probably hurting him! I know dang chick you friends with a lot if celebrities actually,most of them don't like me! Liam is my big brother though!

"I am always going to love you,forever!"he says,while getting down on one knee!

You start to cry.How?what? You love Josh and he was asking for marriage you already had the answer.

"I will take care of you when you are sick and when you have gray hair I will tell you that you are beautiful!(Y/F/N), will you marry me?" He says , nervously

"Yes,Yes,Yes,infinity yeses! You say, jumping up and kissing him!

Now all you have to do is tell your parents!Oh boy! Josh will figure out something he always does but for now you just wanna relax and sleep in his arms while thinking about when you do get married, and what the kids will look like.

"(Y/F/N) WAKE UP ITS TIME TO GET UP!!!!!" Ross's voice fills the room!

It was a dream but will it actually happen? It was so real!I need to find Josh!

You run out if your room brush your teeth and hair then run out of the house in your pj's.Getting very odd looks from strangers. When you arrive at Josh's, you run into his arms push him against the wall and kiss him patiently.

"What are doing, (Y/F/N)? You have Ross!" he says nervous

"I am doing what my heart says!I love you, you josh my best friend in the whole world heke I just had a dream about you and me having kids! Please, be mine?" You say with hope

"Yes!" he says

And you live happy!

----------------------------------------------

Written by me