Josh Hutcherson Imagine #1

You are in your room and of course of all things, you are on Wattpad.You are looking at imagines of your boyfriend of 3 years,Josh Hutcherson, and you are cracking up at how detailed some are.You get up and look out your window. Typical London day, Cold,Wet, and Windy! All your favorite things. You walk out of your room and you see a note on the refrigerator...........

   "I loved you then& I am love you still, Always have and always will!"

   Your eyes swell up with tears then you see another note on the coffee table.You want to just go look for you beautiful and wonderful boyfriend but you can't resit looking at the note.

  "Did you like my last message to you? Well go to the flower shop and maybe you will find me!"

  You chuckle to yourself and go and get ready.You put on a Hunger Games T-shirt and a pair of Aeropostale blue jeans,along with black toms.You grab your coat and walk outside.You shiver as soon as you step outside you aren't british you are just here because Josh is doing the premiere here, so you came with. The wetness was making the ground slick and the wind was blowing your hair everywhere.You just pull up your hood and keep walking.When you arrive at the flower shop, the flower shop guy hads you a flower and a note.

  The flower was a rose your favorite.The note was from Josh and it said.....

 "I ain't being mean but I didn't think you were going to actually go to the flower shop.I know need you to walk to Kourtey's house, she knows what to do!"

  You began to feel like this was the "One Less Lonely Girl" video. You walk to Kourtney's house when you get there, she says, " Get in and be quite!"

"Dang, who are you my mom!" You say, laughing

"That's what Josh told me to say!" She said

  You get into Kourtney's Ford and start to ask her, What is he doing? Why is he doing this?

"He is just doing it to prove he loves you. I think you should put thison though!" She said, happily

   You take the blindefold she was holding and put it around your head. When you pull up to Josh's house which you didn't know you did because you had a blindefold on.Kourt had to tell you.You walk up to the door and it opens and you start to feel around then you take off the blindefold and see josh holding a puppy and more roses.

 You run up to him and take the lovely red roses. You smell them and then look at the puppy,and being the animal expert you are you knew it was a lab. You asked Josh what his name was and he said for you to name him. You say how bout Paul, he nodded his head in agreement.You named it Paul in honor of Paul Walker your favorite actor. I know you should like Josh's acting but I love Paul! 

  You look at your boyfriend and he says

"Its been three years and I haven't stopped loving you." 

 "I love you,too." You say softly

"Next year on this day I am going to ask you for your hand in marriage and I know you will say yes but I want you to know I would do it know but I don't want to be to young." He says, so perfectly

  You feel your eyes getting stuffy and swelling so you start to cry.You pull your boyfriend into you and tell him you love him.You finally pull away and look at him,taking in all his features: Blonde hair,Brown chocolate eyes, Pink full lips. You lean in and kiss him then you walk away.You go to your room and sit on you bed and blush wildly.

 Josh comes in your room and says,'I knew thats why you came in here to blush.Why won't you blush in front of me I think it's cute I can make you blush."

"I come in here because its embrassing my face turns as red as alabamas symbol!" You say

 He just busted out laughing and picks you up and carries you down the stairs and puts you on the couch, and you  start to watch movies. He was being stupid and put Fast&Furious 6 in and you cried as soon as Paul Walker came on.You actually meet him before he died.He said were going to hang out but then died!'

   Josh ended up taking the movie out and y'all just cuddled all night.Leavine the world and drifting off to sleep somewhere in the perefect reality of you and Josh. The last thing you heard was I love you froever and always.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

written by me!