Cole Jackson (Percabeth) (Solangelo)

Authors note: First I have to say  that some of this is in italics that's not suppose to be. Only the flashbacks are suppose to be but that didn't happen. Just know whatever wasn't a flashback shouldn't be in italics. We good?

        Also this is now the longest oneshot Iv ever written so I'm very proud of myself. And I really think this is good.

        Not many people write Percabeth in this light and I'm glad I gave writing this a chance.

      If you want to request something I'm always taking request.

      Please vote and comment I really want to know what you think of this.

BTW I wrote this in my other books too it was originally   in my other oneshot book Demigod Oneshots So please enjoy!!!!!

Word Count: Over 3,000 words.

Today is the day I will come out to my parents.

   You see the only people who know is my best friend Abigail and the Solace-Diangelo family and that's only because I'm secretly dating their son and I go to them for pretty much everything.

     The reason that is because in my household I'm not really special because I don't have my mothers smarts and I don't have my dads waters powers.

     The only thing I got from my mom is I look just like her with curly blonde hair and tan skin and I got the horrible dyslexia from my dad.

    My older brother who is 17 just started dating my best friend Abigail Grace but that's not super important to the story.

          My boyfriends name is Daniel Solace-Di Angelo. He's tall and when I say tall I mean he's tall. He's about 6"3 like his dad (Will). He has short hair.  It's black  and his eyes are practically black like his other dad (Nico). He has a tan. He has muscle but not the weird looking bulky ones but the I work out ones. And he is 18 years old.

   So here's how I got here wrapped in my boyfriends arms on his couch and my uncles looking curious. (We call them uncles but technically we aren't related by blood but on with the flashback)

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

    I walk down the stairs super nervous. I'm about to do one of the things I really don't want to do.

     I'm about to tell my parents I'm as straight as a circle and that Iv been dating someone for a little over a year.  

      I see them sitting on the couch my brothers and sisters are swimming.

     "Mom? Dad? Can I speak with you?"

     My mom says yes. She moves over on the couch closer to my dad so I can look at both of them when I'm talking. 

     "I have something to tell you that's really important"

      Dad says "ok what do you need to tell us that's got you looking super nervous"

      I look down at my lap and fiddle with my fingers. "I'm just gonna come out and say it... I'm---"

        My oldest sister comes in screaming " MOM!!!!!DAD!!!! Cole stole my book cause I can't find it anywhere!!!!!!!!"

         They looked at me at the same time. Lilli my oldest sister  smirking at me behind their backs.

     I told her " I didn't take your stupid book can you leave I'm trying to talk to them and stop whining!"

       My mom said " COLE GIVE HER HER BOOK BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"

     When it comes to books my mother doesn't play.