Lance

A/N: Please send in request or Ask it would really mean a lot.

I wrote Annabeth where she is kinda mean it ends well kinda! I hope y'all like it!

This  was  in my book Demigod  Oneshots  I would also really like if you sent in request  or ASK 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I'm Lance Wayland and I'm going to tell you how I met Percabeth.

Let me first tell you what I look like. I have brown curly hair and bright blue eyes.

Now on with the story...

I was walking to class with my friend Artur when Annabeth walked by.

She was the most prettiest girl.

After a couple of weeks of me and her talking I decided that I want to ask her out.

She has never mentioned having a boyfriend and she was only asked out by a few of the guys.

I'm just hoping since I'm her friend she'll say yes.

~~~~~Time Skip till that evening after school~~~~~

I walk over to Annabeth who is sitting by herself by the fountain.

I sit next to her and I start a conversation.

"Hey Annabeth." I said with a smile.

She smiled back kindly and said "Hey Lance what's up."

"I wanted to ask if maybe you'll go on a date with m-."

She stood up really fast and said "NO I will NOT go on a date with YOU I am sick and tired of all these guys asking me out when I am very much Married. Doesn't anybody look on my finger!!!!!"

I looked at her finger never thinking it was a wedding ring just a gift.

She slapped me in the face! For absolutely no reason.

I looked at her in the eye and said " all I did was ask you on a date, you could've just said no, you didn't have to be so rude about it when I didn't ASK to like YOU! So don't YOU get and ATTITUDE with ME!"

I was ranting and yelling  so loud I didn't notice the guy that walked up behind her.

He looked at me and asked "What's going on here and why were you yelling at my Wife? By the way my name is Percy."

He stuck his hand out and I shook it. 

"I'm Lance."

I told him "Annabeth didn't tell me she was married so I asked her out and she got mad and slapped me in the face. Which she shouldn't have done. It was just plain rude. All she could've said was no I didn't want to like her I just did and there was nothing I can do about that."

Percy wrapped his arm around her waist.

Annabeth looked up sadly and said "it was really wrong for me to say all those things and slap you in the face when you just wanted a date. I am really sorry."

I nod and say "Thank you for the apology. I should be going goodbye Percy and Annabeth."

As I was walking away I seen Annabeth crying and Percy kissing her head.

I bumped into a really pretty girl with mid length curly black hair and brown eyes and Carmel skin.

"I'm sorry my name is Lance."

"Nice bumping into you I'm Roxy."

A/N:Annabeth was crying cause she was pregnant and has mood swings so today was just not her day.

If you want a part 2 tell me and I'll make one! That's all you have to do for all of these oneshots is request a part 2 and I'll make one unless the ending is ok with me!!!

Please send in Request or Ask!

Thank you!!!💖