Niomi (Percabeth)

This is my first Percabeth I think. I got this from my Solangelo  oneshots book
Please send in request but as of now I really ASK I would be so happy 

Hello people who don't even deserve to talk to me my name is obviously Niomi. And I'm in "love" with Percy Jackson. I mean how can you not with those sea green eyes. Perfect 6 pack. Raven black hair he's the whole package. I mean come on he's hot I'm hot we would work so well together with my perfect tan skin and green eyes. My original eye color is brown who wants brown eyes ( by the way don't take this personally I have brown eyes and any color eye color is pretty ) and I have wavy strawberry blonde hair. Any way I'm hot he's hot we are perfect for each other. I'm standing at my locker with my best friend Sunny. We have been best friend forever. I'm staring at Percy. Sunny says " omg sto stalking percy" I say " I'm not I'm just staring at him and you can't tell me that you weren't." We continue talking until I see a blonde girl with scary grey eyes like she is trying to analyze my every move even though she isn't staring at me at all. She's staring right at Percy. She's about to walk in front of me but I step and block her path I say " what do you think you are doing walking down these halls you don't even go here" she looks at me eyes stormy and says " please move before I make you I'm trying to get to some on important" I say " and who might that be" " Percy Jackson" everybody in the halls go completely quiet. Percy turns around and shouts " WISEGIRL!!!!!!!!!!" He starts running to her and she does the same. I push her back and block his path he stops and looks behind me. I'm upset and the only smart thing to do for him to notice me is to kiss him. I look at his lips and pull hid head to my level and I give him no time to pull back and I smash my lips on to his. They are so soft. He's struggling to get away from me I have a strong grip on his head. He finally gets free and I say " I know you liked my kiss " he looks absolutely disgusted. He looks me in the eye and says " if you ever push my wife  again I will make sure the rest of your life not happy got it Annabeth are you ok." he looks absolutely terrifying but I quickly change the scared look and say " you love me there is no way you would be married to her we are only in high school." Annabeth pushed me on the floor and punched me in the face "touch, look or  about my husband again and I will do a lot more the push and punch you got it." She is 10x scarier than Percy so I just nod frantically. They turn and leave out of the school. I never saw them again. But I did clean up my act. I don't were the contacts to make my eyes green. They are my original eye color brown. I ended up meeting a nice guy and we had 5 children. I feel bad for what I did to them so if I ever see them again I'm going to apologize.

A/N: hi so this is a Percabeth mortals meet which might I say I think I did pretty good on. I wanted to end the chapter where the walked out the school but I decided to give her a happy ending. I enjoyed writing it I hope you enjoy reading it!!!!!!
ENJOY!!!!