Percabeth fight

There is going  to  be  a  part 2 this was also in my other book Demigod Oneshots

One minute  me and Annabeth were talking and laughing next thing I know the pipes burst.

It floods the Athena cabin soaking their books and blue prints and...Annabeth.

I apologize  over and over. Her back is turned to me.

When she turns around her eyes is a stormy gray (grey).

I touch her shoulder instantly drying her. She slaps my hand away.

She looks at me in the eyes and I'm instantly terrified.

She camly says with a edge in her voice  "get out"

I try to apologize  again but this time she yells  "GET OUT!!!!"

I walk out like a puppy with my tail between my legs.

There was a large crowed of Athena campers and a bunch of other demigods.

I go to my cabin and sulk.

The next day when I went up and talked to her she wouldn't talk to me and it was the same way for the past week and a half.

I see her start to walk in the woods so I followed her. Hoping we can talk.

When we were far enough  in the woods I called out "Annabeth!!!"

She turned around quickly and sighed loudly and said "What don't you get I don't want to talk to you!!!"

I was totally done with her acting like this so I said " I'm done begging and groveling . I'm done apologizing. I love you soo much but your not even talking to me. What's done is done it happened.  I apologized. But I think that we need a break. This break has already been going  for a week and a half and I think we should..."