O | O1

"tey, tey, tey, lee taeyong!" her voice made him turned his head, to see a girl holding her knees- running out of breathe. "tey," now, he was removing his earphone and raised one of his eyebrow, "donghyuk is searching for ya. saying its an important matter."

"donghyuk?"

"yes, donghyuk like kim donghyuk. our junior, the presiden of student council." if you are wondering how could a junior turned into the president of student council, well in this school, juniors were the ones that controlling student council while the seniors were controlling class representative council. something like that.

and the guy who was sitting with his earphone on was the president of class representative council. and the girl? she was just...a classmate.

do not think that she was his vice or something, she was just like the other girls in the class.

and not in the same class with taeyong.

and if you are wondering, she was the first person he knew in this school.

the first person he shared his music-taste with.

the first person he knew he could lean on.

the first person who was calling him with- "c'mon, tey! i have no times for your slow-ness." she pulled his hand out from the room, and he let her pulling him.

"where?"

"what do you mean?"

"where are you gonna pull me to?"

"student council's room. donghyuk was searching for you, i told you."

"oh right, sorry."

she opened the blured-glass door in front of her, pushing her friend inside, "jja! here we go, lee taeyong. you were searching for him, right donghyuk?"

"oh hyung! i need your opinion about something." donghyuk grinned, "thanks jen-noona."

"youre welcome! i can leave now, right?"

"no, you stay." grabbing her hand, he said. "can her?"

"its not like what am i gonna talk about is private, noona. just stay here." donghyuk nodded toward her.

"but i have class-"

"no, stay." now he looked at her, forming his lips into a thin line.

"whats the magic word, tey?"

"please?"

"uh, i feel like watching drama in the morning." donghyuk mumbled, well...loud enough to make both of them turning their heads to the president. putting are you kidding me look on each faces. "uh, nevermind..."