O | O5

if you go. what will i do?

the rain was falling slowly to the beautiful sight of seoul. and the storm came. the rain was getting harder too.

the sound of people running could be heard everywhere. escaping from the wild strom. the tree was falling, crossing the main street. the capacity of han river was getting higher than before, it floated around the river.

the storm was getting wilder. the street was getting emptier, almost of the people were hiding in their house, apartment, or even their office. the owner of the shop was closing their own shop, the outside officers were running toward their office or somewhere random to avoid the storm. the situation was getting worse.

ten chittaphon | 18:32
you like her, dont you?

lee taeyong | 18:33
who do you mean by 'her'?
read

ten chittaphon | 18:33
her. the one who almost always with you when it comes to go home together.

lee taeyong | 18:35
do i?
read

"why would you care?" she got herself speechless from his words, it was like something stucked around her troat. it felt like something was forming up on her eyes, why am i such a cry-baby? yes he is right, im not something 'special' toward him.

right. she took back her water bottle and put it back toward her bag without even took a glance on him. am i too much? i mean, cant i care for someone? am i that useless? That words keep spinning around her head, hahaha youre such a something jen.

"you should take more rest. im going to be late. i'll go first." she stood up from her place and walked away from the coffee shop. she walked faster even she heard he called her name.

she heard some footsteps come near, seemed like someone's chasing me so i kept my feet in fast pace, i walked faster so that someone would not catch her up.

that someone was getting nearer, he or she was only a feet behind her before she could feel some weight on her right shoulder, "dont go-" and he fainted.

she quickly turned her body towatd this fainted body, without any strenght, his weight above her body. his face look really pale, his temperature wqs really high compared with my temperature. "y-yah wake up." she tapped his back several times but he- he was really fainting.

why are you so stupid, taeyong?