Zsasz: Just Getting Started

As you chased Zsasz down the hall to the training room you took little effort to keep up.
-----TIME SKIP-----

"You are really fast, can you teach me to run like that?" Zsasz said in between breaths. You winked at him "I thought Penguin said you were to train me" you giggled as you finished your sentence. You didn't wait for hid answer before you pulled out your gun and started shooting targets and jumping and ducking behind cover, then you popped back out and stood up with your back facing the target and you shot a steel beam in the concert of the room and heard it ricochet off and hit the target in the chest. You looked turned to look at the mess of broken bits of target where you had destroyed them. "I didn't think I'd make that last shot there" you said. Zsasz came up behind you, and whispered in your ear. "I can give you training, but not like this." You stopped yourself from shuddering when you felt his hot breath. You quickly snapped around and kissed him. He blushed and widened his eyes. Then you knocked him down and sat on his chest so that he couldn't get up. You then leaned down to where your noses was inches from his. "Never let your guard down." You said teasingly. He quickly recovered and flipped you over to where he was on top of you. "Same for you sweetness" he chuckled. You both lay there looking at each other, then you both started to move closer to each other. Your lips were almost touching when you heard clapping. You both jumped back startled. "Well done, (Y/n) I have never seen such a skillful display. You are quite the Siren aren't you?" Penguin said while laughing a little bit. Then he realised what he had walked in on. "Oh, I hope I'm not interuptting anything?" He said slightly blushing. Zsasz and you jumped up defiantly. "Nothing sir! We don't.....we were just....no absolutely not!" You both said at the same time.
Penguin seemed amused at this. "Well, if I wasn't interuptting I have a contract for you both. Victor? I need you," the he looked at you "and my little Siren, to go to my club and kill Mr. Galavan. Take this umbrella and dump his body by the river on the other side of town."
----TIME SKIP TO CLUB----
You were in a plain black dress, the was long enough to cover your mid thigh and it was strapless and had a triangle cut in the middle of the chest. "So, your name is Victor?" You said trying to start a conversation. He didn't say anything but he kept staring at you. You reached up and slapped him. "You can have your fun later, but we have a contract at the moment Victor."
---TIME SKIP BACK TO PENGUIN--
"Mr. Cobblepot, sir? We have completed the contract." You said as you placed Galavan's wallet on the desk. "Well done, My little Siren. Take the rest of the day off, tell Victor he can have the day off as well. Oh and please, call me Penguin." You nodded your head and walked out into the hallway. "Penguin says we have the rest of the day off." Zsasz nodded to show he heard. Then he pushed you up against the wall and kissed you passionately. Then as quickly as he started he pulled away. You were lost in his gaze and found yourself falling for him. You were pulled back to reality and frowned in disappointment. "So how about that fun now?" He said to you in a seductive voice. "Oh were just getting started." You said back to him and took his hand and he led you to his room.

~Author Note~
WAIT TO FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WHAT HAPPENS