Penguin - Just Getting Started

It had been about a month after working for Ozwald, and your relationship with him has grown into a friendship. He often came to you when he needed help, and you gave what you could. But today you could sense something was different. Every time you were near him he would stutter and shake a little bit and every time you touched him or your arms brushed he would back away quickly and couldn't barely talk. You were sitting in your room thinking about all this, and you suddenly realized that maybe he didn't want to be your friend. You started crying at the thought, when you heard a knock on your door. You didn't bother to stop crying, you walked to the door. "Who is it?" You asked through tears. "It's me" said his familiar voice. You rolled your eyes. Great. Just great. You opened the door and saw him stadding there with his hands behind his back. "What do you want?" You said crying hard. He backed up, clearly stunned. "W-whats wrong (y/n)?" He asked confused. You growled and slammed the door and ran to your bed. You buried your face in the sheets and started crying harder. You didn't hear the door open and close, and you didn't hear the lock click. He walked over and gently placed whatever he had behind his back on your dresser. He came over to you and put his hand on your shoulder. "What's wrong?" You jumped but continued sobbing and didn't answer. "Come on (y/n) I promise whatever it is I will fix it" he said as he put a hand on your face and made you look at him. You met his eyes. "You are acting strange because you don't want to be my friend anymore." He frowned. "I've been acting this way because......"
You looked him in the eyes and stopped crying "because of what?" He took a deep breath, and smashed his lips into yours. You widen your eyes. This is why. He likes me? What? Your thoughts were cut off by more deeper thoughts and you started kissing back. Neither of you realized it, but you started to slowly lay back and he was on top of you. You, without thinking spread your legs. Then he pulled away, blushing and moved his face to where it was only inches away. You still in a blissful daze, managed to say. "Take me Oswald....I want you...." he didn't hesitate and started taking off his clothes. Just then you woke up from your dream and heard a knock at your door. "(Y/n) it's me. Please let me in." You opened the door and grabbed his suit tie and and pulled him in your room and started kissing him and you sh it and locked the door behind him.