Reader X Nygma *SPECIAL REQUEST*

This is going to be a One Shot. This will also run on for more than one normal chapter length. If you don't wish to read this specific one, go read one of my other books, like my new one 'The Boy In The Woods'.
~Author Note
----------------------------------------------
(Y/n) - Your Name
(L/n) - Your Last Name
(E/c) - Eye Colour
----------------------------------------------
You stumbled out of a bar like place, Umbrella something or other, you couldn't recall the full name. You giggled as you tried making your way back to your suite, at the Gotham Royal Hotel. This vacation is fun...I need this. You told yourself. You only made it to the corner when it started raining. "Oooo wat- *hic*-water!" You said, spinning around in the rain, that was soaking your silky blue dress. You went to walk across the street as a car was coming. "MISS LOOK OUT!" Yelled a voice from behind you, as you were quickly pushed onto the otherside of the street. "Wha did ya do-*hic*- that for...?" You said, punching him in the chest. The man recoiled and restrained you with one hand, holding his green umbrella with the other. "Miss, I didn't want you to get hit. Now what is a innocent little thing like you, doing here in Gotham?" You looked at him. "Vacation, from *hic* Virginia!" You giggled and hugged him. 'Thank you for *hic* saving me." He smiled a bit. "Where are you staying Miss...?" You giggled. "My name is *hic* (Y/n) (L/n)...I staying at Gotham Royal *hic* Hotel." He grabbed your arm and pulled you under his umbrella to escort you to your hotel. "My name is Edward Nygma."
--------------------------------
As you walked up the stairs, (more like fell up), Edward walked behind you, ready to catch you if you fell. "Here it is~!" You yelled as you pushed open your door. "Will you be alright now, (Y/n)?" He asked, standing in the door way. "Don't leave me Eddy~!" You told him, pulling him inside and shutting your door. He tried to hide his laughter at your sudden movements. You walked to your room, and starting stripping your wet dress off and tossing it to the side. Edward walked in, and covered his eyes. "AH! M-Miss (Y/n)?" You giggled and walked over to him, grabbing his hands away from is face. "You're handsome Eddy~" You kissed him.

Edwards POV
OMG SHES KISSING ME SHES KISSING ME.... He thought, mentally screaming at himself. He slowly started kissing her back, putting his hands on her hips. "Take me Eddy~" she whispered, her hot breath smelling faintly of tequila. He felt himself harden a little. "(Y-Y/n)..." he stuttered out. "You don't even know me-" She cut him off. "But I want to." She slid her hands under his shirt, removing it and sliding one of her hands down, to his now fully erected member. "I can tell you want me to~" He shivered, feeling her touch agaisnt his skin. She's sexy...her (e/c) eyes are so beautiful... He thought as he unconsciously slid his hands up, groping her firmly. "Eddy~" She moaned, causing him to moan in return. He pushed her down on the bed, climbing on top of her. He looked down at her perfect body, admiring her. He smirked as she smiled up at him. He slowly slid off her underwear, and threw them across the room. She shivered as the cold air hit her. He watched her face light up, as he slowly pushed one finger in her.

Your POV
"Eddy~" you moaned, feeling his finger pushing past your entrance. He smirked at you, enjoying your moans. "Having fun?" He asked. "Mmm~" you moaned back. He pulled his finger out, almost making you groan in disappointment. He bent down and the looked at you. "Ready?" He asked as you shiver, feeling his hot breath on your womanhood. "Y-Yes~!" He slowly ran his tongue across your slit, before thrusting his tongue in you. "Mmm" he moaned against you, causing you to arch your back. "Oh Eddy~!!" You moaned out as you cam. He sat up and wiped off his face with the back of his hand. "You're delicious..." He admitted aloud, making you blush. He positioned himself above you, looking at you as he slammed into you. You screamed out in pain, digging your nails into his shoulders. "IT HURTS!" He froze, still in you. "Y-You're a v-virgin?" He asked startled. After a few minutes you rotated your hips experimentally, causing him to moan softly. "N-Not anymore *hic*" He thrusted into you. "You're my first too!" He continued to thrust into you, hitting that sweet spot. "Eddy I'm gonna cum~" You yelled. He pounded into you harder, making you a moaning mess as you cam. He thrusted a few more times and cam inside you. "E-Eddy..?" You said quietly, out of breath. "Yes?" He asked softly, his voice barely a whisper. "Don't leave me...*hic*" he looked at you. "I won't." He then wrapped his arms around you as you both fell into a deep slumber.

SORRY GUYS I KNOW THIS ONE IS LONGER BUT IT WAS A REQUEST AND IM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING! I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE SOON!!