|| Her Favourite Part of your body||

Her Favourite Part of your body

Sharon Needles: Lips

Sharon's favourite part of your body is your lips she just loves to kiss them whenever she can, you always catch her staring at them whenever your talk making your smirk and tease her a little.

Bianca Del Rio: Eyes

Bianca's favourite part of your body is your eyes, She just loves the way they sparkle when you talk about something that excites you, Bianca could sit and look into your eyes for hours.

Adore Delano: Butt

Adore's favourite part of your body is your bum, she loves the way it move and giggles when you dance, Your butt is one of Adore's biggest turn ons and you know and love to exploit it making her beg for it.

Courtney Act: Hair

Courtney's favourite part of your body is your hair, she loves the way you purr when she runs her hands through It, she also loves to twirl your hair between her fingers when you lay together in bed.

Alaska: Smile

Alaska's favourite part of your body is your smile, Alaska loves the way you've always got a big smile on your face no matter how bad of a day you've had. She loves that your smile always manages to put a smile on her face too.

Katya: Nose

Katya's favourite part of you is one most people would overlook but not her she loves your nose or your 'cute button nose' as Katya explains it when she talking about you to other people. Whenever Katya leaves she always presses a small kiss on your button nose.