||When You Get Drunk||

Aaron

Aaron thinks you are a very cute drunk and he knows you can handle it; he loves the face that you can handle your drinks which means that you both have a fun night hanging out but that doesn't stop him from carrying you home when you've reached your limit. He likes to carry you to bed and kiss your head making sure to tuck you in after.

Roy

Roy gets all protective and worried when you drink he knows how much you can takes and stops you when her thinks you've had enough, when out at a club or with friends Roy always has his eye on you making sure that you're ok. Roy likes to be the person who is there for you when it's time to go home and he makes sure you're safe in bed with painkillers ready for the morning.

Danny

Danny is usually the reason why you're drunk either he egged you on or you were doing shots, you both love to party and love that you get to do it together. At the end of the night you're both leaning on each other as you struggle to get to your apartment and into bed.

Shane

Shane thinks it's entertaining when you're drunk as you become a lot more confident than when you're sober, he loves to watch you sing and dance he especially loves it because you become very silly and playful.

Justin

Justin just lets you drink as he is usually drinking too, he trusts you enough to know that you won't go crazy drinking and knows you're a very sensible drunk. Although at times you can be spurred on by friends who want you to get crazy you never get wasted and Justin respects that.

Willam

Willam gets very jealous when you get drunkbecause you dance with other people and a lot of guys hit on you but Willamalso knows that you are very faithful and would never cheat on him or doanything to hurt him so he just keepsa close eye on flirty guys which often gets him into trouble.