Introduction

Joshua Stone, a typical rich boy. The quarterback of the football team. A teen not looking for the love of life. A teen who just wants to live in his life in the moment.

Introducing Alexia Donner, a good girl who is aloof. Doesn't speak unless spoken to. A girl who gets good grades and stays away from guys. A girl who ignores the enchanting Joshua Stone. A girl who was a challenge in his mind.

A typical love story.

A girl falls for the guy.

The guy falls for the girl.

Somebody tries to intervene.

A romance everyone dies to tell.

A romance everyone dies to hear about.

A romance that ends in an unexpected way that keeps you on your toes.
________________

"You're mine, Alexia and nobody is going to take you away. I mean no one," his eyes glared deep into her own. His fists clenched at his sides. He looked like a predator ready to attack his prey and take it away. The tears began to fall at that moment. Each hitting her shirt.

Her hand came up at wiped away the tears. Her mind thought back to what she saw only moments ago making her throat answer him. "No, Josh. I'm not yours and you don't belong to me. I'm leaving and don't try to stop me."

Her body turned away walking away from him. Walking away from their relationship leaving him behind to stare at her. He watched as his heart walked away from him. He looked down expecting his body to do something, but he did nothing. He stood there letting the first tear fall.
______________________________

Breaking©2016

A story written by yours truly or Audrey Jane
_____________

Does this story interest you at all? If it does share it with the rest of your romantic readers. First chapter will be very soon when I get at least 50 reads.... Thank you for even taking part of your life to read this. Send me good book ideas to read. #boringlifeofAudreyJane
Lol soo true.

Read on....... And remember to give me vote if you want another chapter 👍