-1-

Thank you for reading my last chapter. I promise to give you a chapter at least once a week full of major love. I may make an instagram account for my wattpad account to let you know when updates are going to come. I do promise to answer any questions. So I guess I should ask now any questions....

Put them here----------->

Okay so let's get started with this chapter. The very first chapter of this story. The depth emotion of Joshua and Alexia. I already have the ship name Jexia or Jexi. Can't make up my mind.... Vote for ship names :D. Winner takes all. All right enough ranting and time to get on with that story.

-1-

Joshua pulled himself downstairs looking deep into his mother's warm, brown eyes that looked at him with disappointment. His mother disapproved of his life style of jumping from one woman to another. Josh knew that his mother was treated with disrespect by his father during most of their marriage.

His father had cheated on his mother multiple times throughout their marriage to each other. When Josh was very young, his dad and mother divorced leaving him in a middle of a battlefield. He was Switzerland.

She greeted with a small fake smile, making him feel small. He hated this, but he couldn't help but act this way. This was his way of copping throughout this battle. He put all of his anger into other woman. He was just like his father. His father that used woman for sex.

"Good morning," Josh greeted with a small cough trying to break the awkward air threatening to swallow them both.

A real smile finally appeared on her face as her eyes danced on her son's face. "Good morning, Joshua."

A grumble came from the deep part of his throat. He sat down on the chair watching his mother dance around the kitchen grabbing food. He hated the name Joshua. It made him sound strong, when he really wasn't. It was also a family name. His mother's father. His thoughts kept telling him he didn't deserve to be named by someone so special to her.

"Mom, you know to call me Josh," he recalled from past conversations with his mother. She nods her head simply. No argument on her side. He hated it. She had no fight left in her after his father left. His father left them. "Did dad call?"