2

Maddi's P.O.V

As i strolled into the kitchen i quickly snached an apple from the fruit bowl as i walked to collect my school bag.

"Morning darling" Mum spoke as i picked up my rucksack.

"Morning mum, james" i spoke before taking a bite out of my apple.

"Yeah morning stupid." James shouted from across the breakfast counter.

"Whatever" i replied to him while still chewing on the apple that was in my mouth.

"Want me to drop you off at the gate?" He asked.

"Sure, but can we please not turn up late today." i moaned to my brother.

"And why not?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"No reason." i smiled.

"yeah yeah, tell me in a bit" he whispered as i winked.

"i'm gonna go and get my jacket, be ready in five?" i asked.

"sure." he finished.

"Maddi" my dad called from the other room.

"Yeah?" i replied knowing what he was about to say as i walked into the living room where he was lay across the sofa watching whatever rubbish was on the tv.

"Is James taking you to school?" he asked while sitting himself up on the sofa.

"Yeah why?" i asked as i put my bag onto the floor.

"Well can you tell him that his manager called and i said that he would get back to him." my dad finished as i began to pick my bag up and swing it over my shoulder.

"i will do." i said as i left the room and headed for James' car.