5

After an hour long wait in the traffic, we pulled up at Starbucks.

"Right, grab my laptop for me?" James asked smiling.

"Fine." i mumbled before picking up the macbook.

He locked the car as we walked inside.

It wasn't that busy, a couple of people in the que and people dotted around the seating areas.

James led me to a table and placed the macbook on the table for me.

"Right, you get up youtube then and look for some singers, while i go get us a drink." He smiled.

"The usual im guessing?" he said as he started to walk towards the que.

"please" i spoke a little too loudly as people began to look over at me.

I ignored them and started searching for singers. I got up Youtube and type in 'cover of' to see what covers would come up.

I clicked on the first video.

It was a girl aged around 20 and she had short brown hair.

'Hi my name's Elisha Smith, and this is my cover of 'What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction, hope you enjoy it'

She began to sing the first lines when James came back over with our coffee's.

'Bein' the way that you are is enough, everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you-oh'

"She's a no" James interupted.

"why? What sort of person are you looking for anyway?" i asked clicking off the video.

"Well i think it should be an all boy band, because then we will get more attention from girls and it would be more comfortable, less drama and stuff." He spoke.

"Good point."

I scrolled down onto another video, this time of a Boy aged around 23, he had red hair that spiked up.

'This is Joe-"

"No. Definatley not."He interupted.

Again i clicked off of the video and scrolled down for a little while until i got to the centre.

As i was scrolling down, a boy around James' age came and sat at the table behind us. He didnt take any notice of what was happening around him and had his head down while he was fiddling on his phone.

I clicked on a different video.

A boy's picture came on the screen,

He had Brown hair that was curly and cute, He was wearing a t-shirt and Black skinny jeans.

"Hello, I'm Bradley Will Simpson, and today i'm going to do a cover of 'All Around The World' by Justin Bieber" He spoke with a thick Birmingham accent, he was so hot.

As he began to sing i couldnt help but notice the boy behind us look up from his phone and look around the coffee shop. I zoned him out as i looked back at the video.

'Baby what you doing, where you at, where you at, why you trying to hard, take it back, take it back' He sang amazingly.

"He's actually pretty good." James Spoke.

"And he's hot." i added.

"His vocals are perfect for a band," he continued, not listening to what i was saying.

"And he's hot." i added again.

We both continued to watch the video of the boy before James was tapped on the shoulder from the boy that was sat behind us.

Bringing my head up i knew what he was going to say.

"i couldn't help but notice your watching one of my video's." He smiled.

Okay he was even hotter in person.

Wow.

"Oh yeah, your really talented man!" James spoke.

"Thanks" Bradley i think his name was smiled.

"Come join us?" i asked before he picked up his cup and came and sat infront of us.

"sooo..." He started awkwardly.

"Why was we stalking your youtube?" i finished for him.

"Yeah." he laughed.

"Basically my Manager has asked me to try and form a band, as he doesnt think it would be right for me to go solo, and we was looking at peoples youtube video's to see if we could find a lead singer." James started.

Bradley nodded.

"And basically your video was amazing and i think we should have you join the band... i mean... that's if you want to?" i put on an awkward smile.

"Wow, thats awesome, i will totally be up for that!" Brad smiled.

"Thats great, well i'm James and this is my sister Maddi, even though she should be at school right now." James introduced us.

"Eh, everyone needs a day off" Brad laughed.

"Well my name's Bradley Will Simpson, but you can call me brad." He finished.

"and its a plesure to meet you" i showed a welcoming smile as we shook his hand.