4

"Only a teeny bit, he's my history partner, and he's super hot." i smiled, forgetting that i just called a boy hot infront of my brother...

"Well as long as he's not as hot as me" He winked as i began to laugh.

As he began to start the engine i remebered what dad and mum had told me.

"Oh yeah! forgot to tell ya, Mr Manager called, said he needs to speak to you." i said.

"Really about what?" He replied without taking his eyes off the road.

"I think he wants you to start a band!" I said all cheery.

"No way! That's sick!" he smiled, still not taking his eyes off the road.

"He said that you can look on youtube for singers, and obviously im going to help you choose." i said as i leaned in to give him a slight nudge.

"Sure, sounds cool, what do we need then?" He asked before quickly taking a glance at me.

"Singer, Drummer, and a bass or guitar i think, that would be good!" i smiled imagining Luke playing the drums.

I was snapped out of it when the car horn beeped.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Who." He corrected me.

"Whatever." i replied.

"That was just Con, you know i think he plays guitar!" His smile grew on his face.

"Well you better ask because then that's one person down!" i replied.

"Oh for gods sake." He blurted out.

"Sup" i asked.

"Traffic, there's a car crash down there and we are stuck in this huge traffic jam." james replied.

"Shit, first periods started! Great, now it looks like i wont see luke today then." i said sinking into my chair.

"Im sorry Mads, but technically, it wasn't my fault." He half smiled at me.

"I dont wanna go in today." i said looking out the window not looking at my brother.

"Alright then, how about we go to starbucks and start looking for a singer on youtube then?" He smiled as i looked back at him.

"You mean skip school?" i asked a little worried.

"You just said you didnt want to go in anyway....." he questioned.

"Eh, why not." i smiled slightly as i began to sit back up.