Chapter 9- The Next Morning

Later that night Dipper and Bill were still on the roof, the demon was lying down his head in the human's lap, and the brunette was leaning against the other part of the roof, just looking up at the stars.

Then slowly ever so slowly Dipper fell asleep. The blonde looked up at Dipper, "I love you Pinetree," Bill whispered and kissed the teen on the cheek and fell asleep too.

In the morning when Dipper woke up, he looked down at the demon and blushed. Then the teen looked forward and waited for the ancient demon to wake up.

When Bill finally woke up, he looked up at the human teen and smiled "good morning Pinetree~" Dipper looked down at Bill and smiled "morning."

"How long have you been up for, Pinetree?" Bill asked.

"I don't know, maybe around 2 hours," Dipper answered, but it sounded more like a question.

"Oh wow, you wake up early," Bill said and it sounded like he was shocked.

"Not really, I usually wake up at 8 AM," Dipper said, looking down.

"No way. That's way too early!" Bill exclaimed.

"I had to wake up at 6 AM every morning for school," Dipper shrugged.

"What, how could you wake up every morning at early!?" Bill was now even more shocked.

"It was easy, I suppose," Dipper shrugged again.

They both just say there in silence. But it wasn't awkward, it was a nice silence, silence where you could just sit like that for hours listening to the birds and wind and the world around you, but after a while Dipper felt hungry, so they decided to get some food.

"Is there anything you want?" Bill asked Dipper.

"Yeah, I kinda want pancakes..." Dipper muttered, but it was loud enough for Bill to hear.

"Pancakes it is then," Bill announced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, okay, I know this chapter didn't have the most cutest of things in it, and you might be thinking what the hell is up with the nature thing, and that's just some thing I like and added because I like it, hoped you enjoyed, oh and just saying I read all the comments you guys give me and I try to reply to them!

Well good night/morning/ afternoon. ^-^