Ch. Four : Filler (lol)

Luckily for the Z-fighters, Bulma already had the Dragon Balls collected and ready to go, and was more than willing to part with them at the mention of the androids.

*5 minutes later...*

"ShenLong, ..."

*30 seconds later...*

Tien, Yamcha, Krillin and Chiaotsu fell in line behind Piccolo, hoping that he would be able to gain enough leverage with the Namekians to allow the earthlings to summon Parunga. ShenLong must have known their intentions, or the were extremely fortunate, because their point of entrance was only 100m or so from a rather large looking village.

After explaining their purpose, and this was shocking to the the group, but the elder namek didn't just accept - he was joyous to allow them to summon Parunga. And so they did.

*10 minutes later...*

Back on earth, the Z-fighters were already a different class of warriors, despite only being gone but 15 minutes. In those 15 minutes though, they had transformed from low class fighters to the most elite warriors in the universe. Well maybe not the most elite yet, but they now (literally) held the potential to become just that - and they were well on their way.

Just goes to show how handy it can be when you know not one, but two giant, magical, wish-granting, "genie" dragons. =[)

"That was amazing!" Chiaotsu said.

"Yeah, I never pictured namek like that. Gorgeous." Tien chimed.

"How come nobody ever told us how different Parunga is from ShenLong? Like, WOW!" Yamcha wondered aloud.

"Yeah, weird..." came Tien again.

Krillin replied, "Well, because it never really mattered before, I guess."

Collectively, "Ohh, yeah... weird!"

"I don't feel like I'm gonna live longer; how do we even know this is going to work?" Even as the words left his mouth, Yamcha felt like an idiot.

Piccolo this time. "We don't. Not until we can train in the hyp..."

At that exact moment the door to the HBTC opened, causing all focus to revert direction and land on the two Saiyan occupants, emerging for their first time in a year. After inquiring the 2 fighters, the Z-fighters explained their plan to Goku and Gohan, who were awestruck with amazement.

"Wow! What a great plan, guys!" Said Goku. It was obvious that he was coming excited prematurely at the prospect of all the "new" sparring partners.

"Dad," Gohan interjected, "we'd better get going..."

"Oh yeah," replied Goku, lightly scratching the back of his head. "we're supposed to go rescue Vegeta." The entire tower vibrated from the hysterical laughter that followed.

Just as they were saying their goodbyes, Dende walked up and tossed a rather large bag of senzu beans at Piccolo, who caught them. "Just in case your bodies as flexible as you believe them to be." Said earth's guardian.

After giving thanks to Dende and wishing each other luck, they once more separated. As the Sons' heads disappeared over the edge of the lookout tower, so did the door of the HBTC close shut.