Chaper One

Wrong Turn
Samtha Thorne is a orphan who has abilities that no one would ever imagine. Her powers consist of reading minds and controlling nature. Never was the one to take on bulling and never judge a book by its cover. Although her family loves her she never got along with them. One night during a thunderstorm, her parents were coming home from work and a car crashed into them. The next day she took the news pretty hard and ran away from home going into the forest. In the forest was a little house with a tow truck and several cars parked right in front of the home. She decided to live there for awhlie until she was old enough to live with others.

Chapter 1 Sam pov
I was in the forest hunting some deer and rabbits when a loud laugh was heard from behind me. The laugh was a joker laugh only more creepier. So I tensed waiting for the thing to attack but what happened next suprised me. A hand turn me around so I faced the intruder. The intruder was a boy about my age and height. "Hey I'm Samtha. Whats your name?" I asked with a smile. He stared at me with curiosity while tilting his head to the side. I looked at him and study his face. He looked deformed but he looked cute to me so I just giggled at him in my head. Suddenly he grunted at me so I smiled at him as I read his mind. 'She looks so beautiful.' he thought so I smiled brightly and giggled softly. "I can read our mind just so you know." I told him when he tilted his head at me in confusion. 'Wow she can read my mind. Wonder what she is doing out here?' "I'm hunting for food." I responded his question so he jumped slightly then laughed out loud as the joker. Suddenly two more boys came and grunted at us. 'I'm Gideon. This are my big brothers Andrew and Samuel.' "Hello I'm Samtha but you guys can call me Sam." I said with a bright smile. My best friend Valentine always said 'to make sure they are different as us before they are your friends.' Suddenly a big sliver wolf came up behind the boys and growled lowly at us. The boys quickly turn around and got ready into a fighting stance causing me chuckle at them. "Guys its okay this is Valentine my best and only friend." I said stepping infront of them smiling softly at the beast. "Hey Val. I met some friends." I told the wolf who looked curosity at the boys who did the same. Suddenly she transformed into her human form. "Hello I'm Valentine call me Val." she said to them with a expressionless face until I heard her purr. The purr was soft and low so I looked at her and her at me. She stopped moving and I just shrugged it off as nothing.
Valentine pov
I was hunting for me and Sam in my wolf form when I heard a creepy laugh behind me. Stopping then sniffing the air for any different scents and found 3 new scents along with Sam's. Running towards her i spotted all of four of them standing near a big oak tree. A intoxicating scents flared my nostrols causing my wolf to dance happily. She then sniffed the air while walking quietly and growled. The four of them turned around facing me with guarded faces and the boys took a fighting stance. Sam chuckled at them as I gave a wolfy smirk. "Hey Val. I met some friends." Sam told me as I gave the boys a look of curiosity who did the same. I transformed into my human form. "Hello I'm Valentine but you can call me Val." Suddenly my wolf howled happily causing me to freeze in my spot. [MATES! MATES! MATES!!!!!!!] {Who are our mates?} [THE TWO TALL BOYS THATS WHO] We both purred lowly and softly.
They all looked at me with suprise faces causing me to raise an eyebrow at them. "Anyway this is Giedon, Andrew, and Samuel." Sam said intoducing the boys me. Samuel was the tallest one compared to the others. Also he looked deformed like his brothers but something caught my attention. His eyes were a chocolate brown eyes. Andrew was the middled child he too looked amazing and he only had dark brown eyes. He had brown hair as well as Samuel. Last was Giedon who was the baby and had long white hair. We all took turns learning about each other for the whole day pretty soon it was getting dark. "Well we better go its getting pretty  dark. Come on Sam lets go." I ordered my friend who pouted and whined like a child. "PLEEAAASSSE can we stay for another hour." "NO its getting dark. See ya later boys." I pulled Sam by her hand while she wave sadly to the boys.