Chatper 3

Sam pov
Both me and Val had gotten names for our boys who liked them. Samuel became Sawtooth, Andrew who was One-eye and Giedon became Three fingers. Us five stayed in that place for 3 more years until the boys decided to break out. Today was the day tha we would escape and we waited for the time to come. My head snapped towards the door and Val came to me while standing guard in front of me. Two people came through the door one was grabbed by another patient who grabbed her bobby pin. After getting him to let go they came and stopped by our cell. A man and woman spoke as if we werent there causing us to listen. "And these are the Hikers boys with their girls. These five are the most dangerous paitents we have here." the man said to the red head woman. "But they ae kids. The most dangerous." the woman said. "Yes they are. We found them in the woods standing over what looked like their parents bodies we think they bate them. See the one sucking on his fingers stumps he is missing two of them we think he ate them." the man said. 'Thats Dr. Ryan.' I heard Val's thoughts to me. The woman just looked at us as we looked at each other. "The middle child stabbed out his eye and he and the girl guarding the small one ste it in front of the nurse." Dr said. The woman nodded in understament. "An the large boy." she looked towards Sawtooth who was sitting on a bed while rocking back and forth."We found him sharping his teeth on the stone walls. We had to mussled him for him to stop." The woman looked disgusted with the boys making Val growl in anger scaring the poor woman. "He sharpen them. How did they take the pain?" "Thats the fasicnating thing about these boys they cant feel pain at all. It as do with something in thier blood." Dr Ryan explained to the woman. "What about the girls?" They stopped to look at me and Val who just growled lowly in warning. "They are amazing. They have the ability to change into a wolf. Also they are protected by the boys." Val started to shake in anger causing me to grunt at the boys. Sawtooth came and took her in his arms to calm her down as the two people watching them. One eye grunted at them as Three fingers began to walk towards them. "The one who was guarding the small one has the ability to change into a pure sliver wolf while having the ability to track her prey within mintues. The other can change into a pure white wolf with the ability to read minds." Dr Ryan told her and they talked some more before they left.
Val pov
The boys suddenly grunted while holding out their hands demanding something. What ever it was they went to grab it but it was no use. Sawtooth just reached out and grabbed it while they cheered. Getting up from the bed I walked over to Sam helping her up and walked towards Sawtooth. Once there I grabbed the mask and untied it while I hugged him. He grabbed my waist and kissed me passionatly.