Chapter 8

Short lemon

3 Fingers pov
I finally got my breathe back and moved my hips slowly groaning as Sam's legs tighten around me. My head rested in her neck as she bite mine causing me to go faster. Suddenly I was flipped onto my back and Sam was on top. Kissing my lips she bounced faster and harder on my throbbing cock. Growling she continued to ride me as I held her tightly to me. Wrapping my arms around her waist she laid down on me. I nuzzled her before biting her leaving my mark on her. We released for a second time before falling asleep still connected.
End of Lemon 🍋
I was shook wake by a large hand. My brothers and new sister stood there with smiles. "Come on we still got to eat so wake her up. Plus we are running out of time." Val smiled at the sight of us. "I bet she won't be able to walk like I did this morning. You would be proud if she can't walk." Yawning came from my beautiful queen so I smiled. "Morning guys. Did the storm finished?" She asked but One eye shook his head making her frown. I kissed her hair and pulled her off of me slowly. Val smirk as Sam winced while grabbing the clothes that were handed to her. Sawtooth handed me some clothes then they left so we can dress. Whimpering caused me to hurry towards it. I saw Sam with a pout on her beautiful lips. "3 Fingers I can't feel my legs. Is that normal?" She asked me so I nodded with a proud wide smile. 'Val said that it was normal. My brothers said that means that I pleased you very very good.' I thought to her as she smiled widely. "Val just told me that you have to help me dress since I can't feel my legs. Also it only last for a few hours."