Prolouge

Paletians have a legend about the monstrous mountain that stood before them. You can never see the top of this mountain for it is covered by a thick mist. People believe it is past the mortal-point. Paletians who have tried to reach the top of the mountain said that there is many towns and cities but none has ever seen or been to the top. Paletians believe that it is impossible to reach the to the top and survive. Paletians have tried many things to find out on what beholds at the top but it would never work. And with this mystery,the Paletians became more determined to find out what lays at the top.

This mountain was tall and wide and dark grey like the storms on a cold winters night. It was massive and monstrous. Some Paletians think that the mist exists because there is something above that mist. Something that would make man powerful and perfect. Some Paletians think that monsters and beasts lurk in the shadows so that they can protect what is above the mist.
The mist itself was always there. It would always cover the rest of the mountain. But this mist would never block the sunlight nor the rain. It was as if things can pass through one side but not the other. Even if someone were to walk far away to see if they could get a glimpse of the rest of the mountain,they never would.

Why was this mist and this mountain so mysterious to these Paletians? Why do people take the time and effort to know these things? Were the things that the Paletians who have journeyed to that mountain say about it was true? Why does this mountain even exist? Is there more to this mountain that they don't know? These questions are believed that they will never be answered,according to the Paletians.

The Paletians believed that if you are ever able to reach the top of that mountain,if you were to climb past the mist,through the all the obstacles it throws at you,all the creatures and beasts it presents to you and all the pressure that is weighed on your shoulders you will be greatly rewarded. Once you reach the top of the mountain,you will be able to see the Gods and Godessess who ruled the lands below. You will be able to see paradise. You will be able to experience the pride no man could ever feel.
It is believed that for your bravery and determination,the Gods will bestow upon you riches beyond your wildest dreams,and luck that will make you perfect and powerful.

Every Paletian wants to go to the top of the mountain to receive the riches and power they want.
To this very day the Paletians are still stuck on the very same question that has been asked for the last few centuries. What is at the top the mountain? Well,we might never know. It will remain a mystery forever.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But what the Paletians don't know is that high beyond that mountain,past the thick and mysterious mist,through the monsters and creatures and all the obstacles that are there,there is a kingdom. No different from theirs. A well built kingdom with people,a king and a queen and a princess. There were homes,markets and farms. Not exactly what the Paletians were expecting.

This kingdom however was not the happiest kingdom. No one would ever smile for the right reason,no one would ever laugh for the happy reason,no one would ever love with full dedication. This kingdom was always grey. It shows how dull and upset these people were. Nothing was ever fair and it looked like it would never be fair. You could never never trust anyone,not even your family or your friends.

You can't survive a day without seeing a fight in the corner of a bar,you can't survive without hearing crying. You were almost never safe.

Life here was always a mess.

But I think this may change.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember,everyone always has a story. So don't judge them yet,you haven't finished hearing their story. So listen.......