Valencia

Amirah's hands were stretched out as she stared at the large sliver mirror with maids all around her trying to fit on her outfit for the first trial. Her stare was blank and expressionless for she was busy thinking about the trials. Would she be able to pass the trials? What happens if she does not? As much as she tried not to think about it,it wouldn't leave her mind. Amirah,straightened her position and began to focus on what she was wearing. The dress was a royal blue with golden sequins that matched with her pale blonde hair. Her hair was partially braided so one side was with braids and the other was loose. On her head was her tiara with different colour jewels on it so it would shine in the daylight and glimmer at night. Her shoes were white and silver but you couldn't notice them for they were covered under the dress. Amirah smiled,she looked pretty. If only everyone could dress like this so I don't have to feel guilty,Amirah thought. The maids finished and stood up to gaze at the princess. Amirah put her hands down and turned to face the astonished maids. Some smiled and giggled and others clapped their hands,Amirah couldn't help but to smile with them.
"Thank you. Your talents are amazing,I hope to see more of it",Amirah said.
The maids bowed and left the room leaving Amirah alone.

Amirah stared through the window where she saw the grey sky and her kingdom. Out beyond the kingdom was the Arena for trials and battles. She is going to be there,for the first trial. Amirah began to imagine her passing the trials and after two years she would be crowned as Queen of Tristitia. Amirah wondered if the appearance of her kingdom would change with her in charge. All these thoughts came to her mind and suddenly they all disappeared when a maid appeared at the doorway. "Your majesty,the carriage is ready for you",said the old maid as she bowed down.
"Please lift your head I wish that you would take me as if I was never princess but as a friend. Now please tell me where my parents are".
"They are already at the arena Am- I mean your Majesty",the old woman lifted her head as she stuttered. Amirah smiled.
"It's you Pansy,please don't hide your face.... I enjoy seeing you as I do with all the people who work for me".
Pansy smiled and moved out of the way to let Amirah pass. Amirah walked down the long corridors and large halls of the castle to enter the carriage. This was it,Amirah is going for the first trial.......The Trial of Leadership.

The carriage was strolling along through the kingdom Tristitia. Amirah stared through the carriage to see her people. At times she didn't want to see them because she felt so bad for them,having trouble on gaining simple needs. Amirah wished that she could give money to those people but it is easier said than done. Amirah sat back in her seat and stared that way. She was near the market now and after that it was to the arena. She was nearly at the end of the market and suddenly she saw a guard and girl around her age fighting over something with a guard. This girl had hair like fire and eyes like the smoke coming out of it. Her skin was pale like snow and her attire was rags torn and tattered. The young girl began to plead.
"Please,I need it it's been in my family for centuries! You don't know how important this is to us!",the girl cried but the guard tried push her away from the necklace she was grasping.
"I don't care about your bleeding family but you know this is stealing and you have no idea on how valuable this necklace is!".
"Please! I need it back! My family needs it",this time the girl's voice started to become more aggressive than sad.
"Well you're family is nothing but thieves then,you ugly pig!".
The young girl's eyes seemed as if they were starting to get darker and then she punched the guard in the face. The people around them gasped and guard was furious now.
"I may be an ugly pig but this pig is not going to lose her necklace to a big-headed jerk",she screamed.
"Well if you're not going to pay for it then I we will have to settle this with the king!".
Amirah couldn't take it anymore,the sadness and anger in that poor girl's face,she had to do something.
"Stop the carriage now!".
The carriage bolted into a stop and Amirah quickly got out of the carriage and everyone began to bow even the guard all except for the young girl. When Amirah stood in front of the guard and the girl she said,"why is this necklace important?".
"It has been in my family for a long time",she said with a little anger in her tone.
"But this necklace is very valuable your Majesty and her family took it!".
Amirah raised her hand to stop the guard from talking without even looking at him.
"How much is the necklace?".
"A hundred and twenty Swars".
Amirah got out her blue purse and took out a large golden coin out of it and gave it to the girl. The girl gasped.
"Give this to the jewellery shop and pay them the money and keep the change for your family",Amirah said with a smile. The young girl started to get tears in her eyes.
"Thank you! Your Majesty",the young girl bowed.
"What is your name?".
"Valencia,Valencia Armera".
"Well Valencia,take care of yourself and I hope to see you again".
Valencia bowed and ran off. Amirah watched her run until she was out of sight and then she went back into her carriage. Without saying a word the carriage went off and Amirah heard words as she passed by about what she did to Valencia. Family is really important,I had to do it,but that thought slowly drifted when she was near the arena for the first trial. The Trial of Leadership.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Thanks for waiting for this chapter but the next one may take a while because I need to think more about the story and what will happen. That's all I really wanted to say so see you in the next chapter!