Amirah Princess of Tristitia

A light,cold breeze swayed into the kingdom of Tristitia and the sound of rustling and chatting was amongst the people. The bars were busy and the children were running about causing mischief and the parents were paying for their food for the week. The sky was grey as always and the dark forest was at the edge of the kingdom. There were many houses and cottages all over the place and markets at each side of the kingdom. There was only one school at the centre where the main square was,so that the children could perform and sing songs so that they can gain money for the school. The strong smell of raw fish and fresh bread was by the market and at times there would be the horrible smell of animal waste. And at the very end of the kingdom lay the large castle of the royal family who had the responsibility to protect and care for the kingdom. It was made out of hard stone with large and small towers and a tall wall surrounding it which was protected by the royal guard.
Inside the castle, the young princess was at her study room with her parents discussing something of importance.....

"Mother,father,I strongly appreciate that you think I am worthy of carrying out the Trials of The Crown but in my perspective,I think that I am not of age to carry this out. Perhaps you could reconsider this and wait until I am 18",said Amirah the Princess of Tristitia. With her almost pale hair hanging down behind her. Her back was straight looking mature and sounding older than she really is.
"Oh nonsense! Your leadership meets the expectations to do the trials. The people will finally be able to notice your power and leadership",exclaimed the queen. Amirah looked down and began to fiddle with her pale and delicate fingers. The king who was sitting beside his wife began to speak up. "Amirah,we are desperate to get the people to listen to us. They never obey our orders and we try to make them but it never seems to reach success. We never take risks Amirah and you know because we don't know about the consequences that might be bestowed upon us".
"Your father is right Amirah,you take risks and it always turns out the way you want them to. You are really responsible and are a great role model for the younger children". Amirah was really happy to hear the words that her parents said to her but she pities them at the same time. She fears that their poor authorities could cause trouble,adding to the fact that they're too kind,they never want to cause harm on anybody for they fear that it may affect their reputation.
"Please..... I am no different from any other person in the royal family and I refuse to take the trials. These people will not take me seriously,especially in the state we are in. I am certain that you can make yourselves more clear on the laws and to be more strict on the people. Besides if I take the trials I would be crowned as Queen a year before the appropriate age".

The king and queen sighed and Amirah still stared at her fingers. How could she possibly be able to manage an entire kingdom,she feels that it's hard enough to manage the butlers and maids in the castle. Amirah although still wants to help her kingdom the kingdom is what she always puts first but in the this situation she is not sure. To be honest,Amirah is scared. Amirah took in a deep breathe. Think of the kingdom first....

"Alright.... When do the trials start?"......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note:Howdy! So this is the start of my new story and I feel like this story is gonna be going places! So I hope you guys are enjoying it so far.  I would also like to say thank you to my sister Abigail for taking her time and effort to helping making this story. Love you Abi! The next chapter will be out soon so keep in touch and love swans!

If you guys have kept in touch with me for a while, I actually had another story. But I unpublished it because in my opinion it wasn't thought through properly and I thought that it was cringy so I hope guys can understand. But....... if you actually liked the story I may publish it again (probably not though xD)... Yeah so sorry about that.

I guarantee that this story will be even better than the last one! :D