Chapter 35

Carly's POV

"Why would you ask that?" The yellow one asks with a growl, I giggle, "Cause~" I sing, "Didn't you hear me? I said I've always wondered~" I smile at them, the red one just looks traumatized at my words.

I get off my chair kicking it to the side, I giggle when I see Barricade with my food, he puts the McDonalds bag between the bars, then the drink, I open the bag and slurp on my drink, Dr. Pepper, I giggle when the bubbles tickle my dry throat, opening the bag I see French fries, hamburger, more French fries, and chicken nuggets.

"Ohh~" I sing seeing a toy, I take it out, then shriek when it's a My Little Pony toy, I throw it to the other cell shrieking, it hits the black and green one.

"BOMB!" He shrieks, I laugh while they all move away from the toy putting their leader in front of them, hiding behind him whimpering softly.

I laugh harder, "Whoo! That's hilarious!" I laugh, they all look at me and growl, "BOMB!" I shout throwing a chicken nugget at them taunting them.

"Oh that's hilarious!" The mint green one growls, I giggle, "Very!" The green and black one scoffs, the red and yellow one looking at me.

"I have to admit, being with you guys is hilarious! You should have heard your shriek!" I giggle.

I yawn, Master walks in growling at the Autobots in the other cell, he looks at me, a mean smile comes onto his metallic lips, "Pet," he says, I look at him, "Are you taunting the guests?" I nod smiling, "Well that has earned you some good girl points," then he opens the cell and grabs me up.

Sideswipe's POV

I watched as Megatron took Carly away when he mentioned good girl points, I wonder what it meant, "I still wonder what it means," Crosshairs grunts, then we all freeze hearing Carly's screams, in pain and happiness.

All of our venting hitches, listening to her screams.

Moments later

Barricade walks back in, I see Carly in his servo, breathing, covered in blood.

Carly's POV

Barricade drops me back in my cell on my cot, I earned 60 good girl points, my clothing covered in blood, my blood...

Pain roams my body, "Carly?! What in the name of Primus happened?!" The mint green Autobot asks, I lay there not knowing who he's talking too, "Pet?!" He shouts again, I look over at him, blood streaming down my face, "What happened?!" The red one asks.

I get up my body covered in dirt and blood, "I earned 60 good girl points," I say weakly, "What are good girl points?!" The mint green one asks, I smile too hurt to giggle, "It's when I get punished..." I say trailing, "Pet, we can take you away," the red one says, "No, don't worry tomorrow is the real fun~" I say smiling.

The Next Day

"Pet wake up!" I hear Master order, I wake up, and I see Master standing over me, "Ah good femme, today I have our medic Knockout, testing something on you, if you don't mind?" Master questions, I shake my head no, saying that I didn't mind.

He scoops me up, I see the Autobots watching him... well glaring, I giggle and wave to them, Master takes me down to Knockout's lab, "Hold still and be a good girl~" he purrs when Master has strapped me to a table, my eyes widen when I see a large syringe filled with glowing blue liquid.

He injects it into my arm, I squeak in utter surprise then groan in pain. I whimper when I feel the liquid burning my body, not literally, but it burns.

Sideswipe's POV

"Only Primus know what they're doing to Carly!" Bumblebee growls, through the radio.

"I hope Carly is okay," I say softly, Sunny grunts, "I bet you guys she'll be fine," he scoffs not wanting to face the fact Carly is what humans call/called fucked, I feel Sunny whack me upside the helm through our bond for thinking that.

"Listen, you dirty Autobots!" Barricade growls dropping in on our conversation, "That femme is pretty fragged up! She'll more than help to fix her problem," he says, "Anyways I doubt there's any stupid Cybertronian or human that will help her!" "Shut up! No one asked for your opinion!" Hide growls.

"Enough!" I hear StarScream order, he walks towards our cell, we all tense in defense, "What do you want Startscream?" Optimus asks only we Autobots could hear his annoyed tone, "That's lord StarScream to you Prime," StarScream spits, literally, "Could" Spit. "You" Spit. "Stop." Spit. "Spitting?!" Ironhide growls spitting between words at StarScream.

"Watch your tone Autobot! Or I'll-" StarScream says but Megatron cuts him off.

"StarScream!" He barks with a growl.

The seeker cowers to the side like a whimp.

Sunny scoffs, "Autobots, say hello to the new and improved Carly," he says.

Then a Cybertronian femme steps out from behind him....