Chapter 41

Carly's POV

The twins had me wrapped in their arms and legs as I tried to escape, "Carly~" Sideswipe whined when I squirm, "Ah! Hold her still!" Sunny says when I "accidentally" elbowed him, then one of them puts their whole weight on top of me, by getting on top of me, literally, making me stop struggling.

"What's wrong Carly?~" I hear Sunny purr from on top of me, "Gosh! You look WAY skinner! What go you do?! Stuff Twinkies down your throat?!" I yelp, "Maybe~" he hums, he leans in presses his lips on my neck.

"N-no," I moan trying to get him away but my body becomes paralyzed for his attention, "We can tell you desire more~" Sideswipe purrs, "I- Ah~" I say but cry out in pleasure when Sunny bites down on my sweet spot, I let my servos go to his shoulder and let my nails dig into his shoulder plating, "Carly, we are marking you, so others mechs know that your ours~" Sideswipe purrs while I clench my optics shut, while Sunny bites harder.

Soon after awhile Sunny lets loose of my neck, I let go of him, "Good femme~" Sunny purrs and licks where he bit, his optics glowing a bright blue reminding me of stars in the night sky, he moves to the side and Sideswipe climbs on me, he kisses me gently, our lips move on one another, I tried to stop myself but his love was pouring through the kiss.

Oh frag this! I want more!

I moaned into the kiss giving Sideswipe the chance to slip his glossa inside of my mouth, and giving in for their love, he let our glossas fight for dominance, I wrap my legs around his waist desperate to win this, he moans giving me the chance to take dominance from him, he growls, through the kiss, in annoyance but flips to where I'm on top, getting a surprised gasp from me, Sideswipe sits up while kissing me, I could feel Sunny coming closer, soon Sunny's arms are wrapped around my stomach and he's licking, nipping, sucking and kissing my neck, they both growl in approval when I moan, then I feel the twins pushing me tightly between them, Sideswipe and SunStreaker tag team on my neck, I lift my helm up giving them more room.

I looked up the ceiling, I wanted more of their love, it like the biggest want I wanted right now, it was like a craving, a craving that only the twins could demolish, I was a sucker for the twins love, like a bee is a sucker for honey.

I smile thinking it could get only better than what the twins had in store for tomorrow...