Memory Lane pt.2

So this story is also a story from 9th grade.. After that whole situation where Malak saw me cry and I left his house and.. You know what I'm talking about and if you don't go read the last chapter.. 

Anyway.. so when I got home that night I did the entire project by myself.. And I was pissed.

So.. the next day, I was period and the teacher called us up to present. She said that only one of us had to get up so, I got up, skimmed through it and sat down.

After class when I turned it in the teacher actually asked me if Malak did any work and I really wanted to say no but, I didn't.

"Yeah he did surprisingly." I lied.

She nodded with a smile of satisfaction.

After that, I walked out of the classroom to see Malak standing outside the door. I rolled my eyes, walking past him.

"Thank you, Gi." He smirked following me.

"Leave me alone." (This was when I had a heavy Latin accent)

"Come on.. Gigi.." He said hugging me from behind. (I didn't have a bookbag on)

"Let go of me.. I'm still mad at you."

He chuckled. He kissed my neck and, it sent shivers down my spine. His lips were even softer than I imagined.

He looked surprised that I cursed at him.

"So you wanna curse at me?" He said getting  in my face.

I didn't respond.

He leaned in to kiss me and right as our lips were about to touch I woke up.

The whole class erupted into laughter.

"Sleeping in class? Go to the office." She said with a serious expression.

"But-"

"Now." She demanded.

I got up purposely making alot of noise. I stomped out of the classroom.

Long story short, Malak came after me and comforted me which, was nice.