Malak

(Disclaimer: I have longer nails so updates will be slow.😂)

R E N I E.👓💋👑

Me and Malak were on the way to his house and the nigga told me to drive. He know I drive fast. But he still had the audacity to tell me slow down.

Like what? "If you wanted to drive slow you could have drove." I said. "Well I didn't so slow down. Women can't fucking drive.." He said with an attitude. "Lose the fucking attitude." I said.

"SLOW DOWN!" He yelled. "SHUT UP!" I yelled back. I looked at the road and stopped just in time. I glared at Malak. "Sorry..." He said.

"Next time don't ask me to drive. Asshole..." I mumbled. " You better stop before I lay a hand on you." He said with an attitude. "Your not going to cause your getting the fuck out of my car." I said pushing him.

"So are you." He said pushing me back. "Why tf is he so moody?" I thought. He opened the door and we walked in. "Don't touch me." I said firmly. "Stfu and stop being a Bitch." He said.

I punched him so fucking hard. He fell on the floor holding his face. I stared at him with tight fists. "That's why I cheated on your ass." He said smugly.

"How many times?" I asked. "5." He said smiling. I jumped him and started wailing on his ass. When I was done he looked like jay-z and madea had a baby.😂 He was unconscious.

I bet that nigga will know not to mess with me again. I called 911 for him and then I left. I just hope he's not dead cause I didn't mean to knock him out. After I got home Malak texted me.

I was so confused. "I thought I knocked that nigga out tho?" I said out loud. I opened the message and it read:

Ex😷😩👊: Whoever you are you beat up MY boyfriend and your gonna pay. YOU CRAZY BITCH!! YOU GAVE HIM A CONCUSSION! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS ON SIGHT👊

Me: Try it Bitch.✊👊 Who tf is this anyway?

Ex😷😩👊: Myra.😈

End of Convo*

I threw my phone on the floor. I was livid. Not because I was heartbroken but, because I wasted time on a nigga who was cheating on me the whole time most likely.

I checked the time it was 6:45. I called Kierra. I explained everything to her.

Bestie😍💞💍: Damn... So watchu gon do?

Me: I really don't know.. That's why I called you.

Bestie😍💞💍: Well first thing go talk to him if he isn't too scared.😂 But.. if you want revenge then come thru.😈

Me: Imma try to talk to him first.

Bestie😍💞💍: Ight Bestie. But just know I never liked that guy..

Me: I'll be careful, I promise.😂

Bestie😍💞💍: Ok well hmu later. Love yhu!💖💕

Me: Love you too.💘💗

End of Convo*

I went to my messages and seen that I had a message from Malak:

Ex😷😩👊: Sorry about Myra.. She actually isn't my gf she's just a girl I used to mess with and she never got over me..

Me: Ok idrc.

Ex😷😩👊: Even though you did beat tf outta me I still wanna be with you..

Me: That concussion must be really effecting your brain..

Ex😷😩👊: No I'm serious. You had every reason to do what you did.. But, I still love you.😭

Me: Really? I thought you'd be scared of me..

Ex😷😩👊: No..

Me: Well it doesn't matter.. You still cheated. 5 times to be exact.

Ex😷😩👊: fml🙃

Me: You'll get over me. I'm just a nerdy lil bitch anyway.

Ex😷😩👊: No your not.

Me: But that's what you said tho right?

Ex😷😩👊: Fuck what I said.

Me: Whatever.. I gtg anyway.

Ex😷😩👊: Bye ily🙁😭

Me: *Sigh* Ily too..🙃

Ex😷😩👊: Wait.. you do?

Me: Yep..😩

Ex😷😩👊: Ik you did😏

Me: Stfu.😒

Ex😷😩👊: When you go... I'm a sunless sky.

End of Convo*

(I didn't repond to the last one)

I laid in my bed and eventually fell asleep.

The Next Day...

It was a Monday. I hate Mondays. And school in general. I knew that Malak was gonna try to talk to me.

I got out of bed and started getting ready.

 I wore a maroon crop top, a maroon chanel hat, camouflage joggers and my timbs

I wore a maroon crop top, a maroon chanel hat, camouflage joggers and my timbs. (pic above) I curled my hair and put on mascara and red lipstick.

I grabbed my bookbag and drove to school. I parked and started walking in. I saw Malak and Myra talking near the entrance.

I flipped my hair and kept walking. Ik it was petty but idrc tbh.

Myra^^^

Myra^^^

Malak gave me a full up and down and bit is lip. Myra just mugged me as I walked past. I walked into first period. I was thinking about how soon I was gonna be 17..

Malak walked in and was just staring at me... He sat down and the nigga started drooling. Smh...

I hate Mondays...