Chapter #5

I walked along the long path in ross-wood park. I walked into a lumber yard where there where wood stacks in the corners. I walked up the stairs to a little corner where a hole was in the ceiling made of steel. A figure in a blue denim jacket and black jeans was looking over the side across from me.
"Hello?" I said.
"..." the man breathed, he was a few inches taller than tim and had a pocket knife with a wood handle and a shiner black blade. He had a black mask with tim's mask's feature in white in his hand and a white mask on with skull features on it.
" jay?" I asked
A voice replied "how do you know me?" He said.
"I'm Tim's friend s-" I started to say
He had a knife to my face and said I know your name but how did you know this was me.
"I saw you in the woods with the mask on that tape" I said in a stern voice.
"Hey jay where are those tapes you had in your camera when I sho-" I man had come out from behind the hidden spot with a plate of food.
Jay tossed him the black mask and the man put it on." Do you know me?" He asked.
"No" I said.
"HEY!" Brian had came up and grabbed jay slamming him down. Brian had his mask and hood on.
Tim had his mask on and a yellow leather jacket. He had grabbed the man by the thought slamming him again and again into the wall.
"P-please s-s-stop..." the man said with a half a mask on and a bloody nose.
Tim and Brian didn't speak. I took jays mask off and in the mask it said "property of Jay Merikk" jay had brown hair and green eyes a round face and normal sized ears. I walked to The other man and took his mask off.
"Surprise" he said to tim. He had shortish brown hair,blue eyes,brown rimmed glasses, and a faint beard.
"Tim?" I said.
"What" he finally talked.
"Know him?" I asked tim
"Yep" he said and pulled a gun out of his bag.
He gave the gun to the man and said "this is yours" it was a 17. Glock. The man grabbed it and put it in his pocket.
"No one gives a damn about me?" Jay said in a rude tone.
Kira walked in with one of her friends. Her friend had purple hair,blue eyes, and a greenish T-shirt, blue long raggedy jeans in a tight way.
" this is Elexia everyone!" Kira said in a happy tone.
"Hi" she said waving to tim and Brian.
I waved.
Tim had the man by the neck and was hitting him with a board.
"STOP HURTING ALEX!" Jay screamed at tim knocking him down.
Brian grabbed jay by the wrists and tied him to a wall. (A/N I know Brian is too calm.) Tim got back up and shoved Alex.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. THEY ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU SETH, JESSICA, SARAH. NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU HAD NOT OF CAME TO THIS TOWN!" Alex screamed.
Something in tim snapped and grabbed Alex by the head and smashing it into the wall repetitively marking the building shake.
Kira screamed but elexia had tim in a hug (🤗) she had her head rested on Tim's arm. Tim froze and stopped making mashed Alex. He let go of Alex with a thud.
Tim walked off into the woods alone coughing in the distance. Then in the distance Tim fell to the ground in the leaves. A tall figure with a blank face in a tux appeared and grabbed him and disappeared. Brian fell over hiding from the figure and pulled me,Kira,Alex,jay, an elexia under the wood. Jay had my camera in his hand and started it up putting a tape in it. He gave Kira a GoPro, gave Brian a knife, and me a note with a phone number that ended with '1102'. I grabbed it and called it.
A girl answered.
"Hello?" She said.
"Hi I called because jay gave me your number."
"Jay? Really? This is Jessica then." She said fast
"Call you back later bye" and hung up.
---later that night---
Kira and Brian layer on the bed watching the news.
Tim laid down asleep on a chair. Jay was in the bathroom shaving and showering. Alex was sitting alone on the porch. I watched everyone and noticed a small doll in the corner that was skinny,par white,blank, and pointing under the bed. I looked under and there was a guy in a white shirt blonde hair and blue eyes. With a employee tag labeled 'seth'...